Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where Do Warframe Babies Come From

DrRandom7

Fixed*

I thought he had a beef over SEGA for not sending him signed copy of Sonic and Tails.

In any case, Ninjas follow a similar code to Chuck Norris, if he wishes to have a child he merely looks at a woman, they become pregnant and give birth to a full grown man on the spot, he then passes on his knowledge of fighting skills and then destroys them in a one on one match. The ones that survive are thrown into space (by hand) only to return many many years later for a rematch.... i guess you could say that's how the stalker came to be.

Stalker and Lotus make new Tenno, but after they fell out, no new Tenno were made. Those that witnessed their falling out were stuck in cryo-stasis and woken abruptly - 'time out', if you will, with Lotus-calculated amnesia. See, we were only meant to be in there for a short while, but the Lotus is no good at maths... always takes her longer than she calculated. As such, Tenno are an endangered species...

I thought he had a beef over SEGA for not sending him signed copy of Sonic and Tails.

In any case, Ninjas follow a similar code to Chuck Norris, if he wishes to have a child he merely looks at a woman, they become pregnant and give birth to a full grown man on the spot, he then passes on his knowledge of fighting skills and then destroys them in a one on one match. The ones that survive are thrown into space (by hand) only to return many many years later for a rematch.... i guess you could say that's how the stalker came to be.

Gets them pregnant by looking at them? Now that's manly.