Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

wolf of Saturn six is 2 OP?

kitgodofwar

here today i thought f it ima play some warframe survival and do some axi relics buuut to my notice I see a wolf at lvl 75 and im thinking to myself hey ive dealt with him at lvl 60 with other people and so lvl 75 mustn't be that different right? NOPE its hard af and here I needed absorbtion to stay alive and nehzas warding halo it worked  and i stayed alive but he boss took me 30min and i was reaching the half way point and i love the endgame and its what i have been striving for since mr7 but this wasn't endgame this was the game being cruel hat happend to me shouldnt happen to other players. What happend to me was my absorption cut out even though i was takin hits like a BEAST and regaining that back thanks to the hirudo but for some reason the wolf kept one shotin through my invincibility and that shouldn't happen right? some times it wouldn't and some it wont  but the other thing... idm its atk dmg but  D E pls fix its armour not its health. Its armour is what drives me insane. I don't wanna have to ask a friend to bring a frost  with full armour strip just incase a wolf shows up i feel like its just alittle 2 op more than when i last saw him but i know your meant to foll ow the story on how he got sentient steroids but if so then give him his corpus posse cus it aint right. u buffed his spawn but he was to op 4 me and yh sure ima get my but beat by mr26's who can solo it but im only mr12 and got a long way to go until i understand that but please if you hear this  or see it please change it, if theres another wf player like me in the same sitch and has mr 10 team mates (not that theres anything wrong with that) thery didnt do much dmg and tanking i was the tank and dps and had to protect them form other troops. c now i like hard hitting oponents but dont make the boss too hard for us little guys cus ik life of rio and GHS and other people can take this guy and LOR will give me slaps if he ever sees this. heres a pic of memories to go with it btw the link is the pic it didnt let me do one lmao. much love de long live warfrme 

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/553883002716028939/572816107875074049/unknown.png

Since his nerf he´s ok, if not a bit to weak. (I´m using a catchmoon which is easy accessable from Fortuna)
I normaly have corro and rad dmg in my primary and secondary weapons, too.

Only thing he needs is an increased spawn rate (i want this mask >.<)

And Nezhas warding halo only has a 3s invulnerability, the ring has only a 90% dmg reduction and status immunity

Edited by Dark_Lugia

3 hours ago, Dark_Lugia said:

Since his nerf he´s ok, if not a bit to weak. (I´m using a catchmoon which is easy accessable from Fortuna)
I normaly have corro and rad dmg in my primary and secondary weapons, too.

Only thing he needs is an increased spawn rate (i want this mask >.<)

And Nezhas warding halo only has a 3s invulnerability, the ring has only a 90% dmg reduction and status immunity

he is in the same category as shadow stalker and vor yet he is way tankier than both combined. you know what else is different between them? shadow stalker/vor dont force specific equipment setup on every mission. he needs to be brought down.

3 hours ago, EinheriarJudith said:

he is in the same category as shadow stalker and vor yet he is way tankier than both combined. you know what else is different between them? shadow stalker/vor dont force specific equipment setup on every mission. he needs to be brought down.

they should be killing u, they r tooo week

52 minutes ago, (PS4)Spider_Enigma said:

they should be killing u, they r tooo week

wolf has no problem killing people because of the ridiculous grenade damage his followers do and his singularity hammer swing he does.. the problem is him eating magazine after magazine of bullets. at no point did i ever make a complaint about dying to him.

if hes meant to kill people when he spawns on the player in the mission he should disappear after he does. he doesnt. he disappears after hes been around too long, and he hangs around to long when people are not equip to deal with him. this brings me back to what i said. Vor/Shadow Stalker dont force players to have equipment to defeat them and they can still kill people.

Edit: every exalted weapon frame can kill him easily. so can chroma and any stealth frame. i am not going to only uses these options just for playing regularly. its ridiculous to place that kind of expectation on people.

Edited by EinheriarJudith