Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Paracesis Polarities ?

(XBOX)Kiwinator8350

Question

I just got my hands on the Paracesis (RIP Ducats) and apparently you have to forma it 5 times to get it to level 40, so wich polarities (and maybe wich mods) should I add? I know that some people will tell me "doesn't matter, with tempo royal and max level you'll have 80 capacity" but  I really want to optimize it tho.

I also would like to know if the Paracesis is any better than the Gram prime or Galatine prime. 

14 answers to this question

9 minutes ago, (XB1)Kiwinator34 said:

I just got my hands on the Paracesis (RIP Ducats) and apparently you have to forma it 5 times to get it to level 40, so wich polarities (and maybe wich mods) should I add? I know that some people will tell me "doesn't matter, with tempo royal and max level you'll have 80 capacity" but  I really want to optimize it tho.

I also would like to know if the Paracesis is any better than the Gram prime or Galatine prime. 

Paracecis is like a crit only Galatine. All Madurai polarities, as those are the most accommodating with any build. I only actually put in 3 polarities and had room for the umbral mods. Go nuts, man.

Edit: Oh yeah, forgot to mention. Paracecis is not better or worse than the gram and Galatine primes. It’s a sidegrade really.

Edited by MrTitan123

2 minutes ago, MrTitan123 said:

Paracecis is like a crit only Galatine. All Madurai polarities, as those are the most accommodating with any build. I only actually put in 3 polarities and had room for the umbral mods. Go nuts, man.

Madurai is V right? I heard a lot of "Vs" and sometimes "1 Dash"  and "4 Vs"

Edited by (XB1)Kiwinator34

10 minutes ago, (XB1)Kiwinator34 said:

Berserker already speeds up enough to not need Fury?

berserker is basically a better and cheaper primed fury in almost any build

Edited by serinho
  • Like 1

I’m where you are. It’s at level 34 right now. Blood rush / berserker build. It’s an incredible weapon in my opinion and that’s without adding range or fury to it. Some people will say dash polarity for toxin damage which is something I am considering...