Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arbitration nerf....

(PSN)kleeuno

I kind of understand lower the time of missions in Arbitration but why scale down the mobs. Players that make it to Arbitration should have weapons and strategies to accommodate any scaling. Add an elite Arbitration. Also elite rivens that can only be unveiled by challenges 95-99% designed to be completed by squad only, otherwise small margin for solo completion. 

At this point, I have to call into question the rewards themselves. To point, the archgun rivens are trash. I now have two. One for Fluctus and the other for Phaedra. In both cases of even rolling a double stat or double with a negative, they don't even clock in at the same level of just regular rifle mods and that's with Phaedra's disposition at 4/5. That's on top of the fact that general loot from arb missions are just trash. I'll give the new forma as decent enough of a loot drop, but it's far too rare to count on at all and with the super limited use. MOST aura mods are trash at this point outside of the maybe 5-8 or so of them. If they want to add in loot to the tables or even make the game mode attractive to play at all, they're going to have to consider making far better aura mods and put them into the tables.

Now as far as tactics go.... I'm just going to drop this one off here since anyone can do it regardless of frame. While specters tend to be generally useless on their own, in mass they can at least serve to draw fire as a form of def as well as buff shields. Literally all of those you see are just mine and no one else has any on the field.

09CD50814016E4FC8AB6B7293B3853A43F2BEB1A

yep, this nerf was unnecessary, me and 3 more folks did an interception, 2 hours and 18 minutes or so, my brain was already dead at that point and had to leave, it was so boring........... I stopped caring about dying because... revives.... stopped paying attention to my surroundings because....revives, both revives and enemy scaling nerf killed arbitrations for me.

I'd welcome very much an elite arbitration, no revives and with the enemy scaling as it was.

Edited by ZarTham
my engrish sucs