Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wolf's buddies

1 hour ago, Zilchy said:

I love this 😄 This is how I play warframe as well lol. My Rubico is my wolf buster instead of melee but I have been known to howl back at him 😄

Hehe. Someone once told me the game's about "making your own fun," so I did.

And while bullet sponges can be annoying, I at least appreciate the fact I'm not one-shotting him with my Corinth. That would be a bit anti-climatic.

Looking at you, Shadow Stalker and Zanuka.

4 hours ago, KnossosTNC said:

Hehe. Someone once told me the game's about "making your own fun," so I did.

And while bullet sponges can be annoying, I at least appreciate the fact I'm not one-shotting him with my Corinth. That would be a bit anti-climatic.

Looking at you, Shadow Stalker and Zanuka.

I look at it as a progression deal most of the time, as like if I was playing Dragon Quest 1 and starting out, I might be having to scrounge around and be so under equipped that I have trouble against blue slimes and green slimes around Tantagel while they become a cakewalk once I have better gear and am better prepared. Should an enemy be equally dangerous to me no matter my progression? Its a question that sometimes changes per player, but is often considered something of a failure from a design side standpoint. There should be challenges at each level, but they have to have a reason in-game as to why say a Slime early in the game is no longer a problem for a player, but a metal slime might be. As always, ones' mileage may vary, but an important rule of thumb in such situations is to have a reason that somehow the enemy is a challenge or not; if its progression, make sure the player and enemy outclass each other on a similar scale of progression.

• Like 1