Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wait A Second, Mutagen Samples?

Tekkaman-Blade

I'm pretty sure he also mentioned the core reason for it was that Mutagens needed somewhere to sit that wasn't going to be touched while they work out where everything is going to sit on the map.

Remember, Jupiter is being switched from Infested territory to a Corpus Territory. Might not be the only place getting changed too.

I'm pretty sure he also mentioned the core reason for it was that Mutagens needed somewhere to sit that wasn't going to be touched while they work out where everything is going to sit on the map.

Remember, Jupiter is being switched from Infested territory to a Corpus Territory. Might not be the only place getting changed too.

Why couldn't they just leave it at eris?

Because they need us to have a credit sink and they needed to artificially increase clan tech research times.

I dont think people would mind the credit amd resource sink if each ley didn't have a 1 hour wait time on it.

Without a doubt, the 3 day research time on clan tech and the 1 hour wait on keys is to artificially increase "grind time".

Edited by TunaMayo

Regardless of where they get moved to it is still very easy to get them.  Defense and Survival missions make it still fun/chaotic to get them.  Yes it is a bit of a grind to get the nav coordinates, but opening all the boxes on a mercury mission gives me about 6 on average.  Not to mention you get some while you are in the derelicts.  As always, Master Thief is always helpful.

Another part of me hopes that they add another enemy to the solar system.  Only 3 rare items for the entire solar system seems pretty common to me.  Perhaps an entirely feral planet with deserts and rainforests would be good.

Yes and lets just ignore the fact that the new Infested weapons requires metric tonnes of Mutagen Samples.

Puh-lease.

It is just a phony way to artifically pad on more "content" on the game by making it grindier.

Well, it's not a grind wall.

It's a wait wall.

Though, you get a lot of samples in the derelicts.

It's actually fine imo.

A lot? Since when has 5 per mission been a lot compared that I checked every corner trying to farm for them and not only did that alone took a lot longer than what normal missions do but then there is also the grind farm for the parts and build time so it is 5 Mutagen Samples per hour when it used to be 7 in a bit less than 15 minutes. No, I will not settle this. I find it hugely disgusting that if the current system will remain. I don't know where this leads to as of yet but this is a huge minus on my book.

Yes and lets just ignore the fact that the new Infested weapons requires metric tonnes of Mutagen Samples.

Puh-lease.

It is just a phony way to artifically pad on more "content" on the game by making it grindier.

This is at least part of the situation, yeah. I'd really like them to put Mutagen back on Eris though. 

This was highly illogical. Why to remove them now and not then, what difference would it have made. Honestly I think this was just to make desperate people spend more money on the game or just a bad call in the last hours of the U10.

I messaged Rebecca when U10 was released about it and I believe she said it would be fixed :/

I indeed made a topic about it and one player put up a picture of the same exact response. This update was like the good, the bad and the ugly and Mutagen Sample business is in the last one.