Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Toggle Auto-Block Off

Dauragin

Would it be possible to remove or toggle off the auto-blocking feature in the game? I find it bothersome when using gunblade weapons such as the Redeemer Prime. It's a huge problem when fighting against opponents who wield guns such as the Grineer, Corpus, and the Corrupted, and I find myself struggling to keep my DPS and combo counter going when I am always interrupted by the auto-block. I wish the block function was still a manual trigger like before, or it could be toggled off. I really don't think that the block function is always being used in the game, so why make it be triggered automatically? I'd like to have control over when I would block, and not be interrupted. An auto-block toggle would really be helpful, especially in when fighting endgame enemies who can kill you fast. It's better to kill them first than block their shots, which wouldn't even make a difference once an enemy is above lvl 100 because their damage will be much higher than the auto-block can compensate to save your life. 

CTGAoNh.jpg

DXQvmIp.jpg

• Like 1