Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Quick Steel

--Q--ualityContent

I'd like to have variants back even if these were put on rotation, perhaps make them rotate with Capture the Cephalon.

With that out of the way, I wouldn't be opposed to having the oro ornament and quick steel sigil available as conclave syndicate rewards, this would be much better than not having them available at all and than the fate of the eros oro ornament: a season event reward and ended up available in the market... for credits.

Edited by Stormdragon
Sentence clarification

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2019-05-18 at 4:48 PM, --Q--ualityContent said:

Will there ever be another Quick Steel or a Conclave mode with Premade equipment?

Or will the rewards from the quick steel ever come back or be introduced to the regular teshin shop?

On 2019-05-18 at 6:01 PM, Stormdragon said:

I'd like to have variants back even if these were put on rotation, perhaps make them rotate with Capture the Cephalon.

With that out of the way, I wouldn't be opposed to having the oro ornament and quick steel sigil available as conclave syndicate rewards, this would be much better than not having them available at all and than the fate of the eros oro ornament: a season event reward and ended up available in the market... for credits.

It's high time for these modes and rewards to make a comeback. These are a low-hanging fruit, so to speak, when there isn't much else going on.

Optionally put the rewards for plat into the market if people have an issue with it, or make them tradeable. Those of us who like it would appreciate their return in any form, and no, we don't want to deal with people who have an extreme aversion, either.

• Like 2

Heh it would only attract people who go in to get a kill and then proceed to do nothing and move every now and then to get the rewards like I tend to do the few times we get these events. Conclave is not fun in any way to most of the player base and stuff like quick steel just had people abusing the system to get the cosmetic reward much like people do in normal conclave albiet slower then if they actually tried. Want to attract even more people who do not take the game mode very seriously then go ahead and ask for it but people like me will semi afk for our rewards and their is nothing you could do to stop it...

59 minutes ago, (XB1)Zweimander said:

Heh it would only attract people who go in to get a kill and then proceed to do nothing and move every now and then to get the rewards like I tend to do the few times we get these events. Conclave is not fun in any way to most of the player base and stuff like quick steel just had people abusing the system to get the cosmetic reward much like people do in normal conclave albiet slower then if they actually tried. Want to attract even more people who do not take the game mode very seriously then go ahead and ask for it but people like me will semi afk for our rewards and their is nothing you could do to stop it...

That's great, actually.

Just do it away from the people who want to play it to have fun. I couldn't care less how you get your rewards, as long as you don't interfere with people who go there and play it because they like it.

Or as I suggested: through market/trading. That's even easier and saves some time.

Edited by Kontrollo
typo
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Kontrollo said:

That's great, actually.

Just do it away from the people who want to play it to have fun. I couldn't care less how you get your rewards, as long as you don't interfere with people who go there and play it because they like it.

Or as I suggested: through market/trading. That's even easier and saves some time.

I did not expect anyone to be so civil with someone admitting to being lazy in these PvP events just to get the reward and then leave putting the numbers as low as they were before the afkers did their thing. And rest assured I just do these things long enough to be rewarded then avoid them like the plague, so anyone who I might upset a little by losing the match for them wont have to deal with me for long to say the least. Normally I am not for them putting effort into new PvP stuff but if they just brought back the old stuff as it was for the type of people who enjoy it then they could go right ahead. Either way you needn't worry about be going into normal conclave and throwing with my patented do just enough to get a reward play style I employ when we get the rare PvP event, I come here for the PvE and ultimately and will avoid the PvP unless their is an exclusive timed reward that is basically a participation trophy...