Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ideal Nekros Builds?

Triskelon

I'm prob going to use all his abilities, Max redirection, and vitality, Focus, Flow, Streamline, and Equilibrium for his (3) ability.

Not so sure about my choice for Focus though, was thinking continuity, or even stretch.  Shadows of the Dead last 30 sec at max , and focus allows you to summon 9 plus focus would buff his soul punch.  But continuity would make shadows, and terrify last longer?..

What builds are other people coming up with? 

Reflex Guard + Reflection. Run in there, shout "I am become death, the destroyer of worlds", then hope the enemies die before you do...

Or just use the same tried and true build every other Warframe uses, if you want to... Ya know, be effective.

Edited by Grilleds

I personally run with a maxed Rifle Amp,(forma'd the aura slot just now.) all four abilities, Redirection, Flow, Streamline, Focus, Continuity, and Constitution/Stretch/Fortitude...most enemies will pop me in a couple of seconds if I don't take cover or use my abilities, but I generally terrify a room and kill the special units (Heavies, Scorches, Scorpions etc.) to use as meat shields and support fire.

I have the classic 4 powers, usual mods build. 

But I much prefer spamming soul punch on a different build (1 forma):

Energy Siphon Aura

Vitality

Vigor

Rage

Stretch

Rush

Streamline

Focus

Soul Punch

Terrify

Desecrate (just because I had the spare mod points).

Rush into the middle of a room. Cast Terrify. Spin round in circles popping enemies with soul punch.

Makes me wish Soul Punch was a free aim projectile though, would be so much more fun.

Edited by TunaMayo