Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Saddened by End of NW1 Rewards

Tsillec

As a player who really enjoyed the grind and theme of Nightwave, I'm so bummed to see Series 1 go away. I only got to level 26 before the end because of how busy I've been, and I'm awfully disappointed that it's gone. Normally when I miss something, I shrug and wait for it to roll around once more or buy it with plat; this appears impossible with NW Series, and I'll never see those Wolf exclusives again. (What a beautifully told story that was!) I assume the Umbra polarity forma will be back, but they'll be so rare that's a tough miss too. Just wanted to express my dejection.

They said before it started that a possibility of putting those in the prestige of subsequent NWs. Although it is not certain yet, it's still possible for them to bring them back.

However, since they might be placed in the prestige part, it may require you to work doubly hard for them.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, (XB1)ShadowBlood89 said:

dont worry as NWS2 will catch up mechanic to it so will most likely able to get all the stuff again.

The catchup mechanic was not to get rewards from previous NW. It was to let you catchup on missed challenges from the current NW. So, this does nothing at all for OP.

DE said they would put this kind of thing in the over rank 30 prestige system.