Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No matchmaking for derelict mission

angias

Yes. Since you can only enter via key it means every squad must be pre-made. Though honestly I don't know what's the true reason since we could just use our key and be matched with others who also spent theirs... Cheers!

Edited by (PS4)Hikuro-93

Derelict and Mutalist Alad V (Eris): No matchmaking, and instant mission failure when the mission vote starter left game. Yes, instant mission fail on player left, when me and others also have the same key, losing all drops and materials from this mission. There is key share where only the mission vote starter use the key, but there are annoying limitations. This may cause some grief as some players may not feel like using up a key at all, only asking for carry or causing them to quit game over frustration, wondering why the mission somehow instantly failed when key user extract in defense or survival.

Hades (Pluto), Marrow (Sedna), Fomorian, and Razorback Cipher events: It requires everyone to have it. Matchmaking works. It takes up all player's key item. Does not fail mission when key player left, because all players required to have key item. I like this better, although slightly confusing for Razorback event. There is one terminal that require to "Use" Razorback Cipher, yet somehow consumes up to 4 Razorback Ciphers, 1 from each players.

Overall, I mostly like it when it requires all player's key, less frustrations and fast matchmaking, compared to trying to look for players in Recruitment chat which is slow.