Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Give switch players plague star please... (Rant)

(NSW)MrDerpHerpin

How many times am I going to see goddamn ghoul purge?! It's ridiculous! Please for the love of God just give me plague star already! I'm sick of doing this boring as Hell event over and over again, can we even consider it an event with how frequently the goddamn thing wants to pop up! Please tell me I'm not alone feeling frustrated over this... /End of rant.

Edited by (NSW)MrDerpHerpin

15 minutes ago, (NSW)MrDerpHerpin said:

Hopefully it doesn't get pushed back...

Agreed. I actually need stuff from PS, and it's been too long.

12 minutes ago, lukinu_u said:

Wait, if Plague Star never happened on Switch yet, does this mean PC player that migrated their account are the only ones to own plague zaw and the matching arcanes ?

Pretty much, yes. Unless the Arcanes were tradable, that is. Which is why they could be worth an obscene amount of plat there, right now. But don't quote me on that. I also see 0 demand for them on PS4.

They said in devstream 127 that it'll release on all platforms at the same time, even stated the date too im just not willing to endure watching the thing to find out the specifics, but it should be out soon & you fould get lucky here & there with Hoks daily offer & get a Plauge weapon lord knows IVE never seen one available despite having a Kewaar Riven since January thats just been taunting me, so the sooner it drops the better.

Quick question to those who've done this thing, is it a good way to build up Cetus rep? im way behind on it because PoE is still a buggy mess at the best of times it seems so Ive been steering clear of it & wouldnt be adverse to farming the living hell outta this event, just seeing if theres a way to have my cake & eat it too without having to suffer more PoE than needed.