The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New primes guessing

Kronxito

7 hours ago, (PS4)Hikuro-93 said:

Could be. The weapons are always the hardest to predict since unlike primes there's no set pattern. It might even be a totally new weapon without regular version, like Euphona Prime. Let's see what happens. 

As for Atlas himself, I'm not much hyped tbh. I think the melee will be a brute weapon (a fist imo), which I don't like, and I can't bring myself to use Atlas regularly for as long as he needs a stat-stick for his fists to work. Which is very unpleasant for me. So I guess I'll wait and see what happens.

On other hand I'm seriously hoping Nezha comes with Guandao Prime! It makes sense theme-wise and it's my absolute favorite weapon in the game! 😄 

Nezha needs chakrams. He's not the war god that fought with Sun after all xD.

..*remembered nezha can fly*

1 minute ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

it'll likely be Atlas next. punching people with fists of Golden Ore.. is there a more glorious way to deliver cranial trauma?

yup it involves two simple words.

PELVIC THRUST!!! 

wooooo 

Edited by (PS4)chibitonka

Mmmmmm

Atlas prime, that is obvious

Tekko prime seems good as it fits theme and name. Tekko as tectonic plates movement.

If primary is chosen I'd go for Panthera (don't ask me why, just guess) even though there are a couple of greneer weapons that would be great if a primed version could be made.

If secondary then I think it could be magnus/akmagnus prime since magnus means "great" in latin and Atlas is, well, quite big himself.

I like the golden theme some of you have suggested. I'd like something more "mineral" but I guess that's what the deluxe skin will be for not to mention that orokin had a serious fetish for gold. 

Edited by Olphalarepth

Warframe: Atlas

Primary: Strun, Corinth or Panthera

Secondary: Akzani, Magnus or Akmagnus

Melee: Tekko, Ninkondi or Shaku

Sentinel: I don't think we would get a prime sentinel with Atlas

Since railjack is on the near future (soon™), we might get a prime archwing, in which case, I would guess Elytron.

52 minutes ago, ChaosSabre said:

And then look at Nami and Skyla prime.

last i checked that doesn't specify in it's description to be Hydroids signature weapon. 

Only signature weapon that is prime is Euphona cause it didn't have a unprimed version to begin with.

1 minute ago, Chipputer said:

So did the Cernos, Tigris, Ballistica, etc, etc. What's your point?

Syndicate variants don't count since it's clear we're not getting more of those. Your point?

"Nah let's just give every weapon the Latron or Lato or Gorgon treatment." Give it a prime, give it a wraith/vandal. 💩

1 minute ago, (PS4)chibitonka said:

Syndicate variants don't count since it's clear we're not getting more of those. Your point?

"Nah let's just give every weapon the Latron or Lato or Gorgon treatment." Give it a prime, give it a wraith/vandal. 💩

Syndicate variants are still variants yet those weapons still got primes. DE clearly doesn't care about priming weapons with already existing variants and we have exactly zero prime archwing weapons. What better place to start than the default ones?

Cernos isn't just a syndicate variant, either. It's Rakta, Mutalist, Prime, and regular, now.

Your point is moot based on DE's track record.

8 minutes ago, Chipputer said:

Syndicate variants are still variants yet those weapons still got primes. DE clearly doesn't care about priming weapons with already existing variants and we have exactly zero prime archwing weapons. What better place to start than the default ones?

Cernos isn't just a syndicate variant, either. It's Rakta, Mutalist, Prime, and regular, now.

Your point is moot based on DE's track record.

Then we should just get wraith, vandal, prime, dex and name any other variant ever for all weapons since it means so little crap.

No one sane cares for the normal versions.

Edited by (PS4)chibitonka