Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Already logged in issue help needed!!!

Sithis44

Question

14 answers to this question

2 hours ago, Zelmen said:

Should be able to kick the other login out. Happens all the damn time with the mobile app. If you don't trust it, change your password.

Well I changed my password still can't log in say the same thing, I don't know what to think.

You might need to open the task menu and maually close all open Warframe launchers then try to open warframe again. Also if you do use the mobile app go on your phone etc and manually log out of it as well.

8 hours ago, Zelmen said:

Should be able to kick the other login out. Happens all the damn time with the mobile app. If you don't trust it, change your password.

Maybe it's a steam thing is there a guide to solve steam problems?

5 hours ago, Kryshok said:

You might need to open the task menu and maually close all open Warframe launchers then try to open warframe again. Also if you do use the mobile app go on your phone etc and manually log out of it as well.

Also I can't verify the game cache in steam and I can't even back it up because the bars are grayed out.

7 hours ago, Sithis44 said:

Also I can't verify the game cache in steam and I can't even back it up because the bars are grayed out.

7 hours ago, Sithis44 said:

Maybe it's a steam thing is there a guide to solve steam problems?

Unlikely. Steam has no control over the game, it only handles the launcher. Use the gear Icon on the launcher to repair and optimize. I would close steam (check task manger) incase it is prevent the launcher from opening. Steam does have a thing that does not normally let games opening a second instance of the same game. Completely closing steam can help with this hang up. Otherwise you will have to work with the launcher.

The other option is to delete the config files (or just move them to the desktop for testing). You can find them at %appdata%/Local/Warframe

5 hours ago, Zelmen said:

Unlikely. Steam has no control over the game, it only handles the launcher. Use the gear Icon on the launcher to repair and optimize. I would close steam (check task manger) incase it is prevent the launcher from opening. Steam does have a thing that does not normally let games opening a second instance of the same game. Completely closing steam can help with this hang up. Otherwise you will have to work with the launcher.

The other option is to delete the config files (or just move them to the desktop for testing). You can find them at %appdata%/Local/Warframe

Nope nothing works just gonna have to wait for support so I can change my old email. They respond but I can never get to them in time. Wish me luck  I'm gonna need it!

23 hours ago, Zelmen said:

If they don't respond do I make another ticket or what?

36 minutes ago, Sithis44 said:

If they don't respond do I make another ticket or what?

They can be slow at times but If you look on the support page you can see if your ticket is open or not. If it is still open you just have to wait. Making a second ticket does not help. If anything they might merge the tickets and put it at the back of the pile with the last ticket put in. 

You can add to the current ticket and add information but I wouldn't go crazy. It's a waiting game as much as that sucks to say. 

In the mean time if you can alway try a clean install. You can try:

A) Make a new user on your PC and download and install warframe. The new user shouldn't share files with the current one making it independent for testing.

B) Try to remove everything warframe relate off the computer. So that folder I link in my last comment, make sure nothing is in my documents and the game is 100% uninstalled. A program like CCleaner might be able to help. https://www.ccleaner.com/ Also good at reg fixes. 

Edited by Zelmen

1 hour ago, Zelmen said:

They can be slow at times but If you look on the support page you can see if your ticket is open or not. If it is still open you just have to wait. Making a second ticket does not help. If anything they might merge the tickets and put it at the back of the pile with the last ticket put in. 

You can add to the current ticket and add information but I wouldn't go crazy. It's a waiting game as much as that sucks to say. 

In the mean time if you can alway try a clean install. You can try:

A) Make a new user on your PC and download and install warframe. The new user shouldn't share files with the current one making it independent for testing.

B) Try to remove everything warframe relate off the computer. So that folder I link in my last comment, make sure nothing is in my documents and the game is 100% uninstalled. A program like CCleaner might be able to help. https://www.ccleaner.com/ Also good at reg fixes. 

What if the game is sharing files? Bad news I guess.

1 minute ago, Sithis44 said:

What if the game is sharing files? Bad news I guess.

App data, my documents is per user so that can't be shared. That is most likely where the issue is which is why I suggested making a new user. You should also be able to select a new location for the install if you want everything to be contained in a new area. 

5 minutes ago, Leyvonne said:

Have you checked that you aren't logged in on the mobile app? This has been mentioned twice with no responce so it would be good to get that out of the way.

Nope don't have it.

5 minutes ago, Zelmen said:

App data, my documents is per user so that can't be shared. That is most likely where the issue is which is why I suggested making a new user. You should also be able to select a new location for the install if you want everything to be contained in a new area. 

I did this and the game was still installed so I deleted the new user completely remove Warframe from appdata and steamapps and made sure it wasn't in regedit, now I'm starting over with the new user account.