Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

1 Digit Away

Rebore

1 hour ago, Pizzarugi said:

I'm sorry, how is this game hard? Even when you're not running press-4-to-win frames, just about every enemy in the game has the toughness of wet toilet paper. There is no real endgame, and the amount of power the players have access to is well beyond anything the game has to justify you having it. The concept of balance in this game is complete bonkers. 😛

And in regards to ESO, that was a colossal mistake on DE's part. I've been against this "be more efficient" requirement since the start, because it just encourages players to abuse nukes that shouldn't exist (in their current state).

You are high MR player and also a Founder who probably played for a long time according to the Forums joining on October 2, 2013, you played the game for almost 6 Years of course you think the game as not hard.

Not everyone has the same experience in playing the game, the same builds on Frames + weapons + companions and uses the same Weapons, would be boring if so right?

Coming to the ESO part, you dont need to play it if you are so against it, other players of Warframe want challenge, ESO is kind of pefect for that, if it wouldnt be so for the repetitive pattern and the same Maps for a whole week, otherwise,the rewards drop chance suck kind of and weirdly enough the efficiency drops over the time heavily.

Warframe is like a Power Fantasy, thats why such abilities exist.

1 minute ago, xMarvin732 said:

You are high MR player and also a Founder who probably played for a long time according to the Forums joining on October 2, 2013, you played the game for almost 6 Years of course you think the game as not hard.

Not everyone has the same experience in playing the game, the same builds on Frames + weapons + companions and uses the same Weapons, would be boring if so right?

Coming to the ESO part, you dont need to play it if you are so against it, other players of Warframe want challenge, ESO is kind of pefect for that, if it wouldnt be so for the repetitive pattern and the same Maps for a whole week, otherwise,the rewards drop chance suck kind of and weirdly enough the efficiency drops over the time heavily.

Warframe is like a Power Fantasy, thats why such abilities exist.

"Power Fantasy" isn't, and never will be, an excuse to throw balance to the wind. If you genuinely believe that, DE wouldn't have nerfed anything in this game ever. We'd still have World on Fire Ember casually strolling through every mission, we'd still have Mirage spamulor, we'd still have Trinity bypassing enemy invulnerability phases by killing herself. And besides, no one frame should be capable of doing what an entire team can dish out entirely on their own.

Also, you're silly if you think you only see Equinox/Saryn/Mesa in ESO. These frames are in every mission I go into, because they are the most efficient thing in the game right now to breeze through content. Survival? Stand in the middle of the room and press 4 while teammates do nothing except hoover up life support. Defense? Stand at objective and spam 4 until the wave's over. Exterminate? Run ahead of your teammates, stand in the middle of every room you go into, and spam 4 until everything's dead. Nothing else in the game comes remotely close to what these kinds of frames can do in regards to killing efficiency.

14 hours ago, moostar95 said:

Eso is a giant sack of crap. It's not hard in anyway. Its a badly design game mode that de took out raids for. Nuke lovers like yourself like it because you hate coop in a coop shooter.

Never said i hate coop, so don't say that i do.

I rarely play Nuke frames, most of the times i play super speedva or slowva,with my Soma Prime, i only play nuke frames when i need to, to help ranking up clanmates or doing a mission quick, but most of the time i am a Nova, with high range killing enemies and teleporting with her Worm Hole over long distances.

On 2019-06-10 at 10:28 PM, Pizzarugi said:

"Power Fantasy" isn't, and never will be, an excuse to throw balance to the wind. If you genuinely believe that, DE wouldn't have nerfed anything in this game ever. We'd still have World on Fire Ember casually strolling through every mission, we'd still have Mirage spamulor, we'd still have Trinity bypassing enemy invulnerability phases by killing herself. And besides, no one frame should be capable of doing what an entire team can dish out entirely on their own.

Also, you're silly if you think you only see Equinox/Saryn/Mesa in ESO. These frames are in every mission I go into, because they are the most efficient thing in the game right now to breeze through content. Survival? Stand in the middle of the room and press 4 while teammates do nothing except hoover up life support. Defense? Stand at objective and spam 4 until the wave's over. Exterminate? Run ahead of your teammates, stand in the middle of every room you go into, and spam 4 until everything's dead. Nothing else in the game comes remotely close to what these kinds of frames can do in regards to killing efficiency.

i still see the Mirage Spamulors once in a while running through a mission, when i went into a run of Hydron on the Switch, it was so extreme that the switch ended up freezing for like 3-4 seconds due to the intensity of effects.

When i go public in ESO, i actually see most of the time Saryn, Volt, Trinity, and Excalibur Umbra, i didnt saw Mesa and Equinox much at all there.

As i said, everyone has their own playstyle, you like nuke frames, you use nuke frames, you dont like it, you dont play nuke frames.

"no one frame should be capable of doing what an entire team can dish out entirely on their own."
I agree with you on one side and on one side not.
For one specific reasons that endless mission exists.

in Defense its hard to stand at objective and spam till wave is over using Banshee for an example, using her 4th with the Augment mostly only knocks them over depending on how far they are away, and even if you spam it, they cant get closer and still does low damage depending on how far away.

Edited by xMarvin732

On 2019-06-10 at 10:25 AM, Rebore said:

Yeah, I was about to add another forma to my regular Equinox when I was at 500m xp but someone said that it might reset my xp counter and I was not sure if it actually did or not at the time so I just didnt add it. Later on I added a forma to Helios Prime and his weapon and the xp froze, so I was glad that I didnt add another forma to Equinox.

The maximum number of XP you get on a frame, weapon, whatever before you forma is the number displayed on your profile.

When you forma, your XP counter for that particular item is reset to zero. In order to get past what’s on your profile, you will have needed to hit that cap again, so to speak, before it starts to accumulate again. 

It’s why I’m holding off on adding anymore forma to my Equinox/Prime until I hit my own XP/kill goals.

Don’t know if anyone answered, but there you go.

Also, this isn’t really targeted at anyone specifically but... be a lot simpler if people would let others play the way they want to. Pubs are rather chaotic neutral, after all. Kinda silly to go into any with any sort of expectations of how things should go. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, EquinoxPrime said:

The maximum number of XP you get on a frame, weapon, whatever before you forma is the number displayed on your profile.

When you forma, your XP counter for that particular item is reset to zero. In order to get past what’s on your profile, you will have needed to hit that cap again, so to speak, before it starts to accumulate again.

Ah I see now, makes sense. Thanks.