Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I think I have good riven, but I'm lost

Nunuch

Question

Okay, so I recently started to unveil some riven mods and I got one for the Rubico. So I remembered that this is a pretty popular weapon for Eidolon hunt and some endgame stuff and I thought that it could be worth some plats.

I asked some people how much it could be worth (I was thinking like 50 plats) and they told me "yeah 200-300 minimum, probably 1k with good roll", I was impressed. And then I went on riven market site and saw some selling to 5k and thought "ok, this is scary".

I started to roll my riven to sell it better. Unfortunatly I rolled it 10 times and got only critical chance and bonus damage to grineer. I started to ask for 900pl but got only instant NO. Like no negociation, no "that's too much", just "no goodbye".

I asked some random people for help but nobody seems to want to answer me. I really don't know for how much I could sell it, if I should continue rolling it, or what should I use to know the value of it.

Also I have some other rivens like for the synapse and akzani which are probably worth less plats but I'm in the same situation with them. Hope someone will help me !

10 answers to this question

1 minute ago, Nunuch said:

Hope someone will help me !

It is really hard to help when you don't provide a question. What are you wanting to know?

• If you want to know prices for rivens, you really have to provide pictures of them. Giving names and/or one single detail on a riven is not helpful.

The stats on a riven are what matters.

First, rubico is mostly used for eidolons, as you said, so dmg to grineer is useless. If the only other stat is crit, than the riven is pretty much useless, since you only have a single useable stat on it.

If you want a high price riven, you're looking for crit dmg/crit chance/elemental/dmg (any mix of those). If it has a negative, it should be something that doesn't affect the power output of the weapon (like -dmg to infested, -ammo, something like that).

vor 15 Minuten schrieb z3roblade:

If you want a high price riven, you're looking for crit dmg/crit chance/elemental/dmg (any mix of those). If it has a negative, it should be something that doesn't affect the power output of the weapon (like -dmg to infested, -ammo, something like that).

I think elemental stats on a rubico-riven are really bad. Cause you turn your rubico into a one trick-pony. If you go for eidolons you want radiation (heat+electric). For any other use you want viral (toxin+cold). So no matter what elemetal stat you have its bad for one config. Some people don't care about non-eidolon-use, but others do. So you decrease the number of potential buyers significantly.  BTW: You left out Multishot.

1 hour ago, Nunuch said:

Okay, so I recently started to unveil some riven mods and I got one for the Rubico. So I remembered that this is a pretty popular weapon for Eidolon hunt and some endgame stuff and I thought that it could be worth some plats.

I asked some people how much it could be worth (I was thinking like 50 plats) and they told me "yeah 200-300 minimum, probably 1k with good roll", I was impressed. And then I went on riven market site and saw some selling to 5k and thought "ok, this is scary".

I started to roll my riven to sell it better. Unfortunatly I rolled it 10 times and got only critical chance and bonus damage to grineer. I started to ask for 900pl but got only instant NO. Like no negociation, no "that's too much", just "no goodbye".

I asked some random people for help but nobody seems to want to answer me. I really don't know for how much I could sell it, if I should continue rolling it, or what should I use to know the value of it.

Also I have some other rivens like for the synapse and akzani which are probably worth less plats but I'm in the same situation with them. Hope someone will help me !

On PC Rubico unrolls / low rolls easily go for 900p. if you intend to roll for better price then look for stats like +crit chance , +crit dmg, +multishot , +elec and good negatives like -zoom, -ammo max, -impact. The GOD roll for Rubico is +Crit Chance, +crit dmg, +multishot, -zoom that could easily go for 5k+. Hope this helps and be careful about low-ballers both in trade chat and forum.

29 minutes ago, Soulcry78 said:

I think elemental stats on a rubico-riven are really bad. Cause you turn your rubico into a one trick-pony. If you go for eidolons you want radiation (heat+electric). For any other use you want viral (toxin+cold). So no matter what elemetal stat you have its bad for one config. Some people don't care about non-eidolon-use, but others do. So you decrease the number of potential buyers significantly.  BTW: You left out Multishot.

Shiz, I forgot Multishot, yeah that's the most important one.

To get rad, you need elemental stats. How is having electric and heat on a single riven bad?

2 minutes ago, z3roblade said:

Shiz, I forgot Multishot, yeah that's the most important one.

To get rad, you need elemental stats. How is having electric and heat on a single riven bad?

If you want corrosive, you end up with heat somewhere else, or you may need a placeholder mod for it. Basically, getting two elements on a Riven is no good unless you use it for very specific elements (I have rad on my Destreza because it is used to kill Wolf only, the damage against everyone else is high enough via the slash proc spam).

For snipers in general, Multishot is disproportionately strong because it ramps the combo counter much faster as well.

Thank you for all your answers ! I admit I maybe wasn't really clear in my panic.

1560605965-riven-rubico.jpg

(uh sorry didn't thought about the translation :

+117.3% critical chance 

+33.8% damage to grineer)

Here is my Rubico Riven. It has pretty poor stats for now and I already rolled it 10 times. What would you advice to me ? Continue rolling it or sell it now ? and if I sell it now, for how much could I sell it ?

Is there any tools that could help me to know the prices of rivens ?

And also, I possess 2 more rivens that I would want to sell

1560606247-riven-synapse.jpg

(+155.7% damage

+90.1% toxin

+86.1% multishot)

1560606248-riven-akzani.png

(+121.8% status duration

+110.9% crit damage

+266.3% damage)

For how much could I sell them ?

Thank you for your help and sorry for not being clear enough !

Edited by Nunuch

3 hours ago, Nunuch said:

Hope someone will help me !

The riven market is a toxic nightmare....

Okay so let me clarify a few things.... those people who told your riven is worth a lot are right.... the reason why its difficult to sell it is because people are trying to shake you down.... they want you sell your riven for cheap so that they can sell it again for Tripple the Price....

My advice roll two good popular positives and one harmles negative on your riven.... then get a price check on it from someone you trust and don't let anybody tell you its worth anything less.... 😉

vor 2 Stunden schrieb z3roblade:

o get rad, you need elemental stats. How is having electric and heat on a single riven bad?

Ok heres my rubico for eidolon hunting:

rubico1.jpg

If you have heat or electric on that riven its fine ..CC/CD/DMG/MULTI are still better but its a decent stat for this build :)

Here's my rubico for longer High Index Runs and Late-Game content:

rubico2.jpg

If you have electric or heat on your riven now, it  really hinders the performance. I dont want an additional heat or electric proc.

So there are 2 ways to circumvent this:

1. Buying two rubico rivens

2. Dont buy rubico rivens with elementals

Now lets look at the first case. If I'm that rich that i can buy 2 descent rubico rivens i could also buy a great one with only CC/CD/DMG/MULTI instead.. This would be the better choice unless you get your rubico-rivens incredibly pricey.

Yes i know that most people use it for eidolons only, but there more people like me. Lets say 20% are like me and 80% use it for eidolons only. You lost 20% of your possible customers by rolling your riven for elementals. 

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Nunuch:

Thank you for your help and sorry for not being clear enough !

It really depends on your situation and what you really want.

If youre desperate for plat right now offer your rubico for 800p and it wont last a day:) 

If you dont need plat at the moment go for 950p put it on riven-market a wait for a week or two.

If you want a max amount of plat out of it reroll it till its really good.