Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why are we still Consigning pet To Lotus . Please update

bewak86

As you can read from the tittle , Consigning pet to the lotus , Since the *spoiler* why are we still consigning pet to her? who take care of our pets nowadays? I hope its not Konzu? i think Consign to Master tesonai make more sense... right?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, bewak86 said:

As you can read from the tittle , Consigning pet to the lotus , Since the *spoiler* why are we still consigning pet to her? who take care of our pets nowadays? I hope its not Konzu? i think Consign to Master tesonai make more sense... right?

nah it's papa biz. he's just in the back playing with the fluffs. Better question is what monster consigns their pet xD

2 minutes ago, (PS4)chibitonka said:

nah it's papa biz. he's just in the back playing with the fluffs. Better question is what monster consigns their pet xD

not a monster so to say... im a breeder , i randomly breed , make gene copy and *cough *cough pay someone else to take care of my waste

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, bewak86 said:

not a monster so to say... im a breeder , i randomly breed , make gene copy and *cough *cough pay someone else to take care of my waste

still. Even the ones you weren't after want love 😄

*has all of them leveled and chilling or lounging in orbiter* So many fluffy buddies xD

I breed em too. Hard not to when it's fun. Would be fun to genetically tamper with them tho. Making a flaming kubrow or a kavat that exudes a cold proccing aura XD

Do wish companions were better done tho lol. Like the base stats are influenced by natures and what not similar to pokemon. 

Aw it's a tiny kitty. *sees lv100 bombard oneshot by kitty without mods* dayum O.O

Edited by (PS4)chibitonka

The idea behind , Breeding to get special trait is good ... But as DE said , they dont want people to play Slot machine.. Implementing a system where u could get those type of kavaat or kubrow is awesome , but sadly , it will result in Slot Machine behavior ... and that doesnt suits well With DE ... Now unless there's a riven for companions...  that adds some special traits... now thats what i like , since u cannot buy kuva , gambling with kuva is fine , as long as no real money involve . 

1 minute ago, Shalath said:

I was always under the impression that Lotus simply ejected them into space when we consign a pet. I mean, what else is she doing with them. Eating them?

Uhmmm...

sell to konzu for GROFIT

10 hours ago, bewak86 said:

The idea behind , Breeding to get special trait is good ... But as DE said , they dont want people to play Slot machine.. Implementing a system where u could get those type of kavaat or kubrow is awesome , but sadly , it will result in Slot Machine behavior ... and that doesnt suits well With DE ... Now unless there's a riven for companions...  that adds some special traits... now thats what i like , since u cannot buy kuva , gambling with kuva is fine , as long as no real money involve . 

gene editing kubrows it is then xD

Hm don't like your stats, let's give you x injections to boost this stat or this one. 

Slot machine behavior is an easy workaround. Animal extracts to affect your pet. 

Last thing we need is more rivens.