Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

weapon slot

HugeTummyPusheen

Question

7 answers to this question

For newer players selling junk primes from relics can help pick up some plat and if you get a full prime frame you can trade that for easy 70+ plat. Otherwise its just a game of getting rid of unwanted weapons. I would suggest only building easy to get weapons first. This way if you need to sell and re-buy them its not too painful. Frames can be more of a challenge but all non primes are easy to  get a second time. (Mats might be the downfall there)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HugeTummyPusheen said:

What would you deal with this problem? Just sell the useless one for money and slot?

Yep.... but heres the problem...

Some weapons can be used as material to craft Stronger weapons....

And Some weapons have Syndicate mods that can change how that weapon functions...

So badically you have to check the wiki every time you want yo sell something because the game NEVER warns you about any of this...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zelmen said:

For newer players selling junk primes from relics can help pick up some plat and if you get a full prime frame you can trade that for easy 70+ plat. Otherwise its just a game of getting rid of unwanted weapons. I would suggest only building easy to get weapons first. This way if you need to sell and re-buy them its not too painful. Frames can be more of a challenge but all non primes are easy to  get a second time. (Mats might be the downfall there)

Well, do you mean that plat can be use for buying slot?

How can I sell the junk primes? Are they relics?

22 minutes ago, HugeTummyPusheen said:

Well, do you mean that plat can be use for buying slot?

How can I sell the junk primes? Are they relics?

Option A
1) Run relics
2) Take the rewards (anything but forma) and trade them for Plat (think I last saw 5 part for 16ish plat)
3) Buy slot or repeat 2 for more plat to buy slot

Option B
1) Run Relics
2) Save frame Parts
3) Sell set for plat
4) But slots

Option C
Use https://warframe.market/

Option D
Do something other plat option you can google

Edited by Zelmen

Also, if you are willing to sell some weapon, you should firstly check if it can be obtained again. Like Broken Scepter, for example. That one is quest-reward and you won't get another one by replaying the quest.

Yea, recently Simaris started selling "Lost & Found" items, but I'm not sure if he sells everything quest-'exclusive'.

You know, still better check everything before than get disappointed after.