Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Love De

Solaurus

As a response to the apology topic by DESheldon, I just want to say that DE's responsibility, transparency, and humbleness is something that I (and I'm sure others) appreciate. You guys notice your mistakes and even have the humility to apologize for it. I myself may not be the nicest person when it comes to talking about fixes or messes, I do recognize that DE is probably the closest to its fanbase than any other gaming company. And for that, I just say thanks.

If they would have done this the first time it came up instead of saying "we fixed the tables" and "we'll buff the weapons" I think everyone would have understood. As it stands they blew us off and at best didn't look deep enough into the problems. So now days after giving us halfassed answers in the livestream they will have to fight to recover the trust/connection with many players.

Yes we are a giant ball of rage, but a lot of times we do know what we are talking about. Look harder next time DE before saying "it's fixed" the first time.

all people who are just complaining should think about one point:

open beta

If anything that only further justifies complaining. Do you think DE are psychic and know what needs fixing if nobody complains?

Edited by ZephRG

If they would have done this the first time it came up instead of saying "we fixed the tables" and "we'll buff the weapons" I think everyone would have understood. As it stands they blew us off and at best didn't look deep enough into the problems. So now days after giving us halfassed answers in the livestream they will have to fight to recover the trust/connection with many players.

Yes we are a giant ball of rage, but a lot of times we do know what we are talking about. Look harder next time DE before saying "it's fixed" the first time.

that is rediculous you know its been 5 work days since patch days since u10 release right? Have you ever worked a job there's only so much you can accomplish in a week. All this hate and blame is justified if it was liek some mmo's i played were S#&$ was left for months with no contact from support. But mere days jesus!!!!