The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Warframe is STILL having Corrupted Data Issues. HELP

SOMEONE FOR THE LOVE OF THE VOID HELP ME! I have made two Topic Threads about this, a ton of views but Zero Replies! Everytime I enter and or leave Orb Vallis and Or the Plains. Warframe corrupts. Soft locks my Console cause me to have to reset the damn thing. 

I’m using a Lan Cable in case it was just bad internet while downloading but nothing is f**king working!!! I don’t want to quit warframe cause of a Damn bug that I’m the only one experiencing here. Please help!! 

1. The last two topics you made were within a week or so (first was in June 26, and second one was last Saturday...). You don't have to reopen the same topic each week, which can be seen as spam I think. It's better if you bump your own topic.

2. Have you tried the support desk? Know that they can take quite some time to reply back on a ticket, especially since DE's in full-throttle for Tennocon, so if you do open a support ticket, please be patient. More importantly, don't create different tickets on the same subject as you wait, as this won't help with your issue (part of their own rules on support desk).

1 hour ago, Casardis said:

1. The last two topics you made were within a week or so (first was in June 26, and second one was last Saturday...). You don't have to reopen the same topic each week, which can be seen as spam I think. It's better if you bump your own topic.

2. Have you tried the support desk? Know that they can take quite some time to reply back on a ticket, especially since DE's in full-throttle for Tennocon, so if you do open a support ticket, please be patient. More importantly, don't create different tickets on the same subject as you wait, as this won't help with your issue (part of their own rules on support desk).

1) I have no Idea Forums Works so I don’t what “bump” is 

2)Everytime I look up Support Desk or bug reports. I’m sent this Forum. Thank you for helping.

1 minute ago, (PS4)Coqui_Prince said:

But how do I bump???

You just post! 😄

1 minute ago, (PS4)Coqui_Prince said:

It’s the original 500G Playstation White Varient 

Hmm, is it too old? Sometimes the HDD can get faulty, unfortunately. You would need to check it on your computer for bad sectors with a SATA to USB cable.

On 2019-07-02 at 4:28 PM, (PS4)Coqui_Prince said:

Everytime I enter and or leave Orb Vallis and Or the Plains. Warframe corrupts. Soft locks my Console cause me to have to reset the damn thing. 

One of your older topic have "CE-30005-8" https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/get-help/help-library/error-codes/ce-30005-8/

If game is on extended USB storage, that USB storage might be failing. Delete game, remove USB, and download into system storage.

System storage might be failing. There are instructions on how to change PS4 internal system storage here. https://support.playstation.com/s/article/Upgrade-PS4-HDD?language=en_US
PS4 internal SATA storage can be HDD or faster SATA SSD. 2.5 inch, 250 GB (0.25 TB) or bigger.