Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe: Battlefront - Spinoff

DSMK2

I think it would be really cool if DE could create a Warframe spinoff where you can play as a soldier from any of the current NPC factions within any of the current settings. Pick your class (enemy type), charge with your leaders (bosses) and fellow grunts into battle against other enemy factions! Occasionally AI Tenno will spawn, changing the flow of battle for both sides with their powerful abilities. Conquer points in the map or completely destroy enemy forces completely to win!

This idea spawned from the thought that enemies should be 'tested' by players; such that they're balanced against each faction in one way or another, and that each mob feels 'fit' for regular play (and therefore good looking and feeling in the main game). Additionally, it'll help improve overall lore, by filling in gaps in each faction's 'needs'; from heavy units, to new equipment. And! this spin off could push the creation of new, functional tiles, i.e. a security room to initiate ship lock downs or deploy MOAs; adding further depth to the randomized level generation.

Inspired by Starwars Battlefront gameplay :)

Edited by DSMK2

I'd like a Warframe strategy game... like Tenno Tactics or something.

I would like a Warframe acid game... Like Metal Gear Acid. Where you use cards for movement, actions, attacks, etc... and fight enemies on a grid... now that was a fun game... Even had giant Metal Gear to fight...

(

gameplay starts at 4:04)

now that would be a lot more fun then a battle front game...