Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Color (Set) Sharing Program!

Ctrax

I've got two new Rhino color themes at the moment.

The first one is magma which I'm pretty pleased with.

xjuBHHo.jpg

The second is Big Bull which is based off of a character of the same name from a game called Anarchy Reigns

F6LTdSV.jpg

Edited by Tiqalicious

Proto Excal, your galaxy's lone and handsome Space Police.

F7bHiWu.png

"Laaaaadies."

on other note, can anyone suggest better weapons to fit on this color set? Except Akstiletto.

Will quote upon this, here is my Hayden Tenno (I like plain colours, thats why matt black instead of the blue he originally has, gotta fit the colour sheme)

On you'r question, Try out a lonely sword for him, it really suits his style. If you were thinking primary, go with a "plain" gun, just like in my setup. The Braton =D

Here he is in all his glory:

BE14B5q.jpg

Some bad pictures but I love the map I was playing, would love to see more of those places ingame. Getting tired of some of the outdated maps =D Even some old maps still look better than the new ones, I like maps with snow. Snow mesh? pls DE :c just like Spin Tires but the snow, maybe mud too. Imagine the tenno become dirty out of the mud then jumping in water to become clean again. Imagine that :(( 

Rapier Zephyr (kudos if you get the reference)

VwFNiYI.jpg

Using OP's format:

Primary: Infested (2, 18)

Secondary: Infested (1, 11)

Tint 3: Infested (4, 12)

Tint 4: Smoke (1, 6)

Energy: Classic (3, 13)

Equipped with a neutral grey Vectis, Akmagnus and Fangs, it really does look like the source material:

10155323p.jpg

Image via Hobby Search

The twintails, the twin pistols; hell, even the codpiece is there! The name also inspired me to make this color set for my Zephyr, and I've been using it ever since.