Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Color (Set) Sharing Program!

Ctrax

What I like about the Immortal skins is that different aspects can be "removed" by using the same color for two adjacent "splotches". Nyx' Immortal skin is one of the best because it has so many different lines and colorable areas. Even moving the colors around to different spots will change the look of your Nyx:

WddGBXg.jpg

Z0BaDb9.jpg

szFD8ey.jpg

9QQuUgn.jpg

On Saryn, there's very little to be done. The color sections are divided along parts of her anatomy, and there's just not a lot that can be done with it. There are no small bits of "trim" anywhere on Saryn to break up the large areas of a single solid color. As far as the model's geometry is concerned, the "infested" sections add some interesting sight lines, but in terms of color she tends to be pretty bland. I'm definitely looking forward to future skins to add a little flair.

what colours are used here

what colours are used here

IIRC, Every one of those color schemes is a different combination of Classic Saturated (1,1) and Classic Saturated (3,11). I may have used Classic (1/2/3, 11) for a few of those, because certain parts of the Immortal skin are inherently lighter or darker than the rest. If you use CS(3,11) for everything, there are certain parts that are still going to stand out as being lighter or darker. If that's the case, switch to Classic or use a lighter/darker shade as needed.

You should be able to re-create all of those skins as long as you have Classic, Classic Saturated, and the Immortal skin. If you have Valentine's or Halloween, I would recommend using dark reds from those palettes because they are brighter and more saturated.

EDIT: I've noticed that the lighting in the Arsenal is a little different since I took those screenshots, bear that in mind if/when you decide to copy these color schemes. Yours may not look exactly the same now, even if you use the same colors in the same combination. Also, it never looked like it did in the arsenal when you loaded into the game itself, so when you join a game with these colors do not be surprised if the environment's lighting makes the colors look a bit weird. It's going to happen, and it'll be different in every tileset.

Edited by TheInfiniteDoom

• 2 weeks later...

Haven't done this in a long time, so...may as well. Here's a few -but not all- of my favorites. (Got too many!)

Tree Spirit Nekros:

nekros1.png

Skin 'n bones Nekros:

nekros2.png

Fire Tiger Ember:

ember1.png

Royal Ember Prime:

ember2.png

Regal Excalibur Prime:

excalprime.png

Jack Frost Excalibur:

jackfrost.png

Murica Prime:

muricaprime.png

Ice Demon Zepher:

zepher1.png

Tron Legacy Nyx:

nyx1.png

I like purple shut up:

volt1.png

excal1.png

excal3.png

excal2.png

vauban1.png

vauban2.png

another my color set on warframe XD

after see the loki vandal on this thread, iam trying another event color set 

"wraith a minute" set 

eDomCtI.jpg

4nda2sr.jpg

bnfOTJU.jpg

so hard to get that shiny look on wraith weapon, it seems the material is different on event weapon than the normal warframe/weapon.