The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Color (Set) Sharing Program!

Ctrax

PLEASE!!!!!! TELL ME WHAT COLORS!

Ok well first off, I'll be going by this.

v3g4h5c.png

Primary: Classic set, A, 18

Secondary: Fire set, B, 7

Tint Colour 3: Fire set, C, 6

Tint Colour 4: Classic Set, A, 18

Energy: Fire set, E, 8

Oh and make sure to equip the immortal skin.

Edited by Tiqalicious

Here's my Excalibur. Will share the looks of my other Warframes later. I wanna sleep so bad. :C

CWbnzvw.jpg

EDIT: Dissapointed about Proto-armor's customization options. You either make your Excal look utterly terrible, or cosplay Hayden Tenno in a legit way. 

Edited by Harbinger777

Hey everyone.

I saw a lot of different styles but my main focus was regarded to Loki. I saw a couple of really good styles here but I thought I would throw my lot in with it too. Hopefully it should be different than the Paladin style colours or Dark Stalker types but that's up to you lot to judge, I've had this style since U9 when I got my colour packs and I am content  :D

Helmet: Swindle Loki

Skin: Immortal Skin

Stance: Noble Stance

Syandana: Uru / Imperators

Primary:          5, 13 Infested

Secondary:     1, 18 Smoke

Tint Colour 3:  1, 18 Infested

Tint Colour 4:  5, 13 Ice

Energy:           5, 13 Ice

Warframe0001_zps5d0833af.png

Hey everyone.

I saw a lot of different styles but my main focus was regarded to Loki. I saw a couple of really good styles here but I thought I would throw my lot in with it too. Hopefully it should be different than the Paladin style colours or Dark Stalker types but that's up to you lot to judge, I've had this style since U9 when I got my colour packs and I am content  :D

Helmet: Swindle Loki

Skin: Immortal Skin

Stance: Noble Stance

Syandana: Uru / Imperators

Primary:          5, 13 Infested

Secondary:     1, 18 Smoke

Tint Colour 3:  1, 18 Infested

Tint Colour 4:  5, 13 Ice

Energy:           5, 13 Ice

Warframe0001_zps5d0833af.png

Hot damn.

What colors are they?

In all honesty, just looks like black (can choose any from the smoke pack) along with a dark tanned/sandy/brown colour for those specific areas on Mag.

Freakin' 4 images of a basic scheme though... -_- Wondered what was supposed to be so interesting.

Edited by Naith

What colors are they?

Here:

pDC1DDXBW_k.jpg

Aif-gkq057I.jpg

OhlMIipiIIg.jpg

In all honesty, just looks like black (can choose any from the smoke pack) along with a dark tanned/sandy/brown colour for those specific areas on Mag.

Freakin' 4 images of a basic scheme though... -_- Wondered what was supposed to be so interesting.

Sorry? Probably, there is not a lot of variants for custom shemes which can fit Mag Prime. I've been looking for balanced pallet, here my favorite one for this particular warframe. It looks very good on Jupiter tileset and with lighting on some others.

Edited by Skynin

Oh no, how dare someone share pictures of their color set in the color set sharing program forum.

So annoying when people share things they made that they like with other people in a forum literally meant for it.

Oh no, it's difficult to place four images in spoilers. 

Edited by Naith

So since I posted it for another thread about kinda the same thing I'll post this here too:

Sorrywhat_zps3c330cbb.jpg

Immortal Ember.

I don't have the colors memorized. So I'll have to hunt them down again, but most of them are from the Fire color set.

Similar concept to mine on page 4, except this one looks much grittier and less chemical-preserved/artificially colour-enhanced. I like it. XD

For Tint Colour 4, you should go with a dark, dull blue. Get some expired-looking veins in there. XD

I have a similar color palette on mine, except with Valkyr! It just seemed to fit the whole "stripped for parts" thing she had going. The only problem is that the helmet color never matches up quite right with the body color, no matter what shade of red I choose.

Valk4.jpg

Valk.jpg

Valk2.jpg

Valk3.jpg

Edited by Neur0tic

Luff my Banshee's scheme, here are some random shots. That one where she's jumping is my new wallpaper lol, if only I could make her hold a Lecta...

Colors are all basic, nothing bought. Orange, Dark Blueish Gray, the yellow is the standard Banshee color, energy is the Pinkish Purplish near the top.

Has a funny Sonic & Tails vibe

i9lU6lA.png

"It's the smallest suppository I could find, honest!"

mDKtVCO.png

N6ZFNcp.png

PEOjsso.png