Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Color (Set) Sharing Program!

Ctrax

no joke, 10p to the person who can PERFECTLY copy the ash color scheme. having trouble doing it myself.

-snip removed for space-

Post the picture, and if i like it, ill msg u ingame.

Hey KFCfilms, unfortunately you wont be able to get it exact due to color layers on helm n body. Seems like they merged 2 for picture (one for helm, one for body). Anyways, don't really care bout the plat but here's the closest i could get. Used Smoke and Fire color sets.

lPNq8QT.png

fCIYjIY.png

Hey KFCfilms, unfortunately you wont be able to get it exact due to color layers on helm n body. Seems like they merged 2 for picture (one for helm, one for body). Anyways, don't really care bout the plat but here's the closest i could get. Used Smoke and Fire color sets.

lPNq8QT.png

fCIYjIY.png

you inverted the Orange and Black........

nvm, damn helmet can be colored to be like the official picture

Edited by Kao-Snake

lLqtgKI.jpg

Call this one "The Black Widow"

Colors:

Primary, Secondary and Tint 3 are all Smoke, column 1, row 16.

Tint 4 is Valentine, column 1, row 17.

Energy is Halloween, column 1, row 3.

Gives him a dangerous, spider-esque feel. Accessories used are Yamako syandana, Edo Shoulder/Ankle plates, and Iliac breastplate.

EDIT: Forgot I'm using the Immortal Skin.

Edited by Virtual_Anomaly

OIZiSnN.jpg

I would have put a Strun on because it fits the armcannon style more but I don't have it and no weapon slot room. Penta will have to do.

Can equip a Lecta for a Grapple Beam effect, and if you wanna really dig Lecta could be that little whip thing from Brawl that Zero Suit Samus has.

Second I saw Saryn I thought of Samus.

Varia Suit Theme. I would spoiler it but I dunno how.

Would probably work better with her first alternate helm, I don't have it though.

Post your own themed characters or not, do what you want. I just thought it looked cool.

Edited by darthdart