Primary - Smoke - line 1, colour 5

Secondary - Smoke - line 18, colour 2

Tint 3 - Smoke - line 12, colour 5

Tint 4 - Classic Saturated - line 1, colour 1

Energy - Smoke - line 18, colour 1

for the armour its all the same except the energy is the same as tint 4

U1Cpc73.jpg

Edited by VYR3

Yaer has been moving threads to sub-forums that don't make any sense.

Example: A discussion topic meant for "discussion" was moved to Players helping Players forum when no one was asking for "help".

It's getting rather obnoxious and unnecessary. Inb4 this comment is switch teleported to the trashbin and hidden for speaking the truth.

Edited by AxialBlue

Yaer has been moving threads to sub-forums that don't make any sense.

Example: A discussion topic meant for "discussion" was moved to Players helping Players forum when no one was asking for "help".

It's getting rather obnoxious and unnecessary. Inb4 this comment is switch teleported to the trashbin and hidden for speaking the truth.

In fairness to Yaer, he's not the only mod doing it.  I suspect that the mods have been given marching orders to be very aggressive about moving topics out of general discussion for some reason.  Problem is, there's something like 50+ subforums on this board, not even counting the foreign-language ones, and most people probably won't visit more than a couple of them on a regular basis.  Most of the sub-forums only get a meager fraction of the foot traffic that General does, and this has a correspondingly chilling effect on any thread moved to one of them.

Back on topic (accidentally): I have a request for the people that frequent this thread. If you have a UNIVERSAL (weapons included) colour scheme, what is it? White and red isn't really cutting it for any of my frames aside from Banshee (who has amazingly adaptive colouring - you can colour her almost anything and she still looks good).

Edited by Blackout751

Back on topic (accidentally): I have a request for the people that frequent this thread. If you have a UNIVERSAL (weapons included) colour scheme, what is it? White and red isn't really cutting it for any of my frames aside from Banshee (who has amazingly adaptive colouring - you can colour her almost anything and she still looks good).

I really like using the storm and/or grineer color pallete it works great for some of my frequents like Vauban, Rhino, Hydriod.  give it a shot

I like White-Black-Gold. You can check it in my forum profile. It's pretty standard but it's good looking and pleasing to (my) the eye.

Ash [size=3]Immortal[/size] - Platinum

nvN3xmW.jpg

Loki Prime [size=3]Immortal[/size] - Green

0XtduSK.jpg

Loki Prime [size=3]Immortal[/size] - Blue

POX9tsw.jpg

Loki [size=3]Immortal[/size] - Purple

6o7poQZ.jpg

Hydroid - Teal

nFJO6mH.jpg

Edited by Talaiar

After the feedback, my lack of platinum means I've decided to stick with white, red and grey. This is what I've come up with for each of the frames I own.

Banshee

1:

NTilj61.jpg

2:

e7d0xaY.jpg

Excalibur

1:

OmUmqiA.jpg

2:

Kg1taLg.jpg

Frost Prime

1:

WIa6NJO.jpg

2:

VijOsmR.jpg

3:

iejYslr.jpg

4:

yPUgIQX.jpg

Loki Prime

1:

5r9rYpo.jpg

2:

BpDnW0f.jpg

3:

LLaFm0z.jpg

4:

m5PHHxF.jpg

Nekros

1:

vGlMwcp.jpg

2:

DwcoBF2.jpg

Nyx

1:

s3nVjf2.jpg

2:

KisYioj.jpg

NOTE: More on the next post. Apparently I've reached my maximum number of images for this post.

what color did you use for the platinum look?

Palette: Tenno
Starting from top-left: 4th to the right, 9th one down

LZm2GPT.jpg
[size=3]- Mouse cursor is hovering over the grey colour I used.[/size]

Edited by Talaiar