The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can I see you Kubrow build? Trying to get into Kubrows.

(XBOX)SweatyPick3L

Question

5 answers to this question

Health/Shield/Armor Link. Pack Leader. Medi-Pet Kit.
that's pretty much the core of pet Survivability. you Melee something here and there and that keeps it from dying. Medi-Pet Kit makes it usually not lose Health from Chip Damage and also makes the Bleedout Timer 75 Seconds or something.

can you not use Pack Leader? no. because not being able to Heal your Companion vs being able to Heal it is kind've a no brainer there. not Equipping it would just be nerfing yourself because there isn't a replacement for it outside of specific Abilities.

though, apparently we can use Synth Set on all Companions now rather than just Sentinels. haven't looked at that myself but if we can that could be pretty nice.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, DeMonkey said:

MayGC0x.pngI'll get around to maxing everything one day.

This is pretty much my kavat build too. If you pay attention to your pet's stats and swing your melee a few times if it's low on health, it will be able to survive Arbitrations, you don't even need the Medi-Pet. If you don't like melee, make a build with Lifesteal, you will be able to heal yourself and your companion quickly, then just go back to shooting.

Pack Leader+Hunter's Recovery keeps you BOTH alive through melee attacks.   Your dog/cat heals you with HR,  You heal your dog/cat with PL.  

You cant melee stuff??

16 hours ago, DeMonkey said:

MayGC0x.pngI'll get around to maxing everything one day.

Geez bro reorganize your polarities heh.  Makes me crazy seeing them all mixed up like that.