Jump to content
Morrow

Railjack PvP

Recommended Posts

Simple topic, would it be possible for crews of Tenno to operate railjacks and compete against each other after their addition to the game?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, Morrow said:

Simple topic, would it be possible for crews of Tenno to operate railjacks and compete against each other after their addition to the game?

The potential of that would be great. It would be hard to do right though as how I see it. It should probably be a clan vs clan or Alliance Vs Alliance thing, but there can be concerns for performance on hardware and also how it would be done which is a key thing to talk about with this kind of discussion.

9 hours ago, (PS4)Xx-Ribbium-xX said:

I dont really see how that will fit into conclave at all. 

Maybe if it wasn't in conclave and it's something else but still has a PVP element then maybe it would work.

Edited by (XB1)falconpwnch0234

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, (PS4)Xx-Ribbium-xX said:

I dont really see how that will fit into conclave at all. 

I don't see how it couldn't be a conclave mode, like how lunaro is included in conclave. Ex, Each team has to collect a certain amount of resources before the other, all the while they are free to attack and interfere each other, as well as attempt to board the other's ships to either distract them or steal some resources.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Morrow said:

I don't see how it couldn't be a conclave mode, like how lunaro is included in conclave. Ex, Each team has to collect a certain amount of resources before the other, all the while they are free to attack and interfere each other, as well as attempt to board the other's ships to either distract them or steal some resources.

Honestly at that point it would be the new solar rails but better

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Tactical Potato made a video about Railjack PVP recently. This should be relevant to this topic. Probably something we should discuss about.

 

Edited by (XB1)falconpwnch0234

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well... we had dark sectors. If DE is about to link stuff they could turn the old ally with a faction missions and turn them into a railjack/rail wars hybrid. Wouldn't really be Conclave anymore but still a form of pvp/pvx

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, (XB1)falconpwnch0234 said:

Tactical Potato made a video about Railjack PVP recently. This should be relevant to this topic. Probably something we should discuss about. 

Rebecca did an interview recently and briefly talked about it, too:

Quote

Please tell us about the next expansion, Empyrean. Will it have PvP?
Rebecca: No. ...

Source: https://old.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/c5abcg/derebecca_interview_with_gamespark/

 

Honestly, they should just address the Conclave issues first.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Kontrollo said:

Rebecca did an interview recently and briefly talked about it, too:

Source: https://old.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/c5abcg/derebecca_interview_with_gamespark/

 

Honestly, they should just address the Conclave issues first.

She means at launch. That doesn't mean it won't be added in the future if the community keeps bringing this up. I would like to also mention that the op asked if this was going to be sometime after the addition of empyrean.

Edited by (XB1)falconpwnch0234

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, (XB1)falconpwnch0234 said:

She means at launch. That doesn't mean it won't be added in the future if the community keeps bringing this up. I would like to also mention that the op asked if this was going to be sometime after the addition of empyrean.

I'm not actually against Empyrean PvP, but with as little resources they're even willing to spend on PvP these days:

"Honestly, they should just address the Conclave issues first."

Also, we haven't heard a single word in months on that other addition that mixes PvE and PvP and that is already in the game to some extent: Stalker mode. Even if they started working on Empyrean PvP right after its release, at the current pace it'd probably be years before anything like that happens. I'd rather like them spending some time on what's already there, tyvm.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...