Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to Not Be Constantly Out of Credits

(PSN)Limorkil

Question

How do you keep from running out of credits all the time?   

I notice in YouTube videos that players have tens of millions of credits.  I know they are long time players, but I can’t help but feel I am doing something wrong.  

I tried running The Index, but I lose most of the time, so I end up with less credits that way.  I use Rhino and arca plasmor, and don’t really die much, but I run out of time a lot.  If I had lots of credits it wouldn’t matter if I lost, but when you are down to 50k it’s hard to risk losing it. If 

I run a Dark Sector every day, with the first mission bonus.  That gets me 50,000.  That might sound like a lot - 350,000 per week, but it soon goes because almost everything I have to make costs 25,000 and up.  

The only way I seem to make money is to not play.  Log on, do one Dark Sector, log off.  That can’t be right.  

Is there something else people do that pays reasonably well for the time invested?  Or do players just grind The Index?  

(I am always short of endo too. )

1 minute ago, kingjames488 said:

I'm not even to this index thing yet but I've been doing defense on ceres for credits(about 28k/run) and have heard people comment that it's better than this index...

It depends... Some things are better simply because they are less frustrating. This is how I felt about Farming unvaulted Relics on Sabotage rather than Capture.... even though capture is faster... I have a higher tolerance for Sabotage.....

You're not alone in this. I'm MR 23 and I'm still short on credits MOST of the time. But I'm always going through weapons quick and constantly building new ones as well as new Frames.

Bugs me when I see people saying stuff like "by MR 16-20 You should NEVER have to worry about credits again. I can't stand running Index over and over. 

Buy credit boosters from Baro when available.

Run sorties. They not only give a bunch of cash, but also give credit boosters. Between Baro, sorties and the code from tennocon, I just came off of 12 days straight of credit boosters. (Yeah, it was a lucky run.) I managed to top off a couple of primed mods, build an ephemeria, and still have a couple of million in the bank.

Index with group make up of rhino or wukong and gara helps alot as gara can keep them from scoring and can steal those points for own team.

Ps I just sent you ingame friend request so can group and help you framing runs if can catch you online same time being disabled im on and off all day and night long i have no set time im on

Edited by (PS4)Cargan2016