Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dumb things players have gotten mad in chat over?

On 2019-07-12 at 7:27 AM, Mr.SpookSpook said:

I used to be mad about that until I got OP enough to easily accidentally oneshoot them most of the time. It is largely the game's fault too as it does not highlight the scan target for others than whose target it is fast enough. 

Yeah same. Now with wukong I can bascially one hit them. Now days I feel like I complain a fair bit about how poorly they're marked. Simaris will tell you there's a guy somewhere minutes after you've already killed it. 

There needs to be dynamic messages. If you started to damage it or kill it he should cut or cancel his original voice and tell you. Right now the way a voice message HAS to finish completely before the next comes feels so clunky in a modern game. 

9 hours ago, (XB1)slycreeper900 said:

Then,after i wouldn’t revive him, he invited me to a party and started calling me a certain word that begins with p and ends with y 

Weird teammate, someone who gets mad at you and invites you just to call you piggy.

But i'm not even surprised, some people find tattoos beautiful and some people collect bugs to keep them, some others swim around in oceans ignoring everything below them or believe in something like milennia old gone governments are out to kill them or in Flat Earth...

People are weird.