Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Calling all Monkey Mains! (build help)

BethTheBean

Question

Good morning.

Since I'm getting great advice for my Oberon, I'm going to ask about Wukong.

Truth be told, I built/leveled/sold his base warframe LONG ago. Now that I have his prime, he's kinda fun. I was wondering if I should build him for survivability or performance? Here's my current idea...

Steel Charge
Power Drift

Blind Rage (probably switch out for Transient Fortitude)
Primal Rage
Flow/Primed
Umbral Intensify
Umbral Vitality
Augur Secrets
Continuity/Primed
Streamline

I have no idea how to build his exalted weapon. I'm going to assume, it would be similar to a typical staff build.

All suggestions are welcome.

Thank you for your time and consideration, in this matter.

:hexis::suda:

Just for anyone who wants moar powa motus setup effects all of your weapons regardless of whether you have your primary shotgun out. So jumping around with your staff adds 100% multiplicative status and crit chance

9 hours ago, Loviam said:

Just for anyone who wants moar powa motus setup effects all of your weapons regardless of whether you have your primary shotgun out. So jumping around with your staff adds 100% multiplicative status and crit chance

Could you provide some evidence of this? Because through testing I have found this to be false, there was no discernible difference in the crits and procs of my staff whether I was double jumping or not.

If you look in the top corner where the effects show it appears there,

I've never seen an affect appear in that top corner that isn't relative to the current items in use 

Edited by Loviam

10 minutes ago, Loviam said:

If you look in the top corner where the effects show it appears there,

I've never seen an affect appear in that top corner that isn't relative to the current items in use 

That's not evidence in the slightest.

Sorry to be harsh, but you need to be checking the validity of these things before claiming them as fact. The buff procs for your shotgun upon landing after a double/bullet jump, the buff shows up to tell you it's active. Your Shotgun is an item in use, if you've switched off of it you just need to press F to make use of the buff, same way you have to melee to make use of Arcane Fury (despite it proccing from any Critical hit) or use your Iron Staff to make use of Primal Rage (despite the buff icon remaining on the screen whilst using another weapon).

On 2019-07-23 at 2:05 AM, (PS4)Cargan2016 said:

ive found my plague kripath better in 8 out of 10 situations personally.  there are few times the 4 is better but not many

Weird, my Iron Staff hits 200k damage pretty soon. Don't see that happening on my Plague Kripath.

Edited by TehR
typo