Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

3 Caches during any Sabotage mission

ChackanKun

Question

Ok, I am getting CRAZY with this mission! Want to go to Neptune but I just can't find those darn Caches on the only Sabotage mission in Uranus 

Is there any thing I can do to make this easier? Seriously, I'm going insane!

Do the 3 Caches ALWAYS spawn on the mission? Do more than 3 caches spawn? Less?

Urrrghhhhhh!!

7 answers to this question

16 minutes ago, (NSW)Chackan said:

Ok, I am getting CRAZY with this mission! Want to go to Neptune but I just can't find those darn Caches on the only Sabotage mission in Uranus 

Urrrghhhhhh!!

it's always 3 that spawn. they're in randomized places of the ships, so finding them can be difficult. but when you finish the main part of the sabotage missions you're usually free to run around the place and not many enemies spawn. some of my friends say that you can hear a slight ringing sound when you get close to the caches. 

48 minutes ago, (NSW)Chackan said:

Urrrghhhhhh!!

If it doesn't say Uranus only try Earth's node....I think is called Cervantes? It's pretty easy to find them there

Since the Sabotage Caches will always show up with the same icon as regular loot containers, I generally use a throwing weapon with Concealed Explosives on it. The explosion radius is fairly generous, so tossing a few knives / stars into a packed room should clear out most of the icons. Sweep in and collect the fallen supplies. 

The Caches do have a humming sound, but either the sound got more subtle or I need to fiddle with my settings some more. Turning down / off the Background Music should help in that regard.

I love looking for the caches in sabotage missions, here are some tips which I find very helpful when I'm hunting these caches:
• Thief's Wit mod on your warframe partnered with Animal Instinct on your companion will cover a huge area so you can easily see the lootable loots in the map.
• Use the map overlay. 
• They have a faint humming sound, turn off your background music.
• Stealth frames might be good for this so you won't be bothered by enemies shooting you while trying to figure out where that humming sound is coming from. XD
• Carrier sentinel with its Looter precept will break containers within its line of sight. A cache will stand out once Carrier destroys all the breakable containers in the area (that's why you use the map overlay).
• Max range Limbo can destroy containers (this kinda works like Carrier Looter), but the advantage of using Limbo (vs other frames) is you can completely ignore the mobs while searching for the caches.
• They're usually in hidden places, so always look up and down.

Thanks for all the tips, guys!

So I better just finish the mission and get on with the scavenging x|

Worst part is that the map is HUGE! And I though that the Cephalon scanning on Mars was bad lol

Edit: LOL just found one, finished the mission, junction completed! 

Seems like I already had found 2 but didn’t even knew it lolol

Edited by (NSW)Chackan