The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Just now, Noamuth said:

Some people feel the need to give condolences to make themselves feel better and some do it because they feel it's expected of them.

I want a wake when I die.  Booze, bad food, loud music, the works.  Maybe a pony ride.

Yeah, definitely a pony ride.

But I don't want people talking about only the good parts of me.   

Blarg. I should be asleep right now but can't seem to knock off.

Wouldn't say it's expected of anyone as long as you didn't know the deceased or the ones in grief. If you know them, it's just polite to do so. 

I mean if you need someone to talk about how great you were at your funeral, you know where to find me. I think dying while sleeping would probably be best, or just a shot in the head, quick and without much pain. Though then comes the question about what comes afterwards...I really hope it's not reincarnation.

5 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

Wouldn't say it's expected of anyone as long as you didn't know the deceased or the ones in grief. If you know them, it's just polite to do so. 

I mean if you need someone to talk about how great you were at your funeral, you know where to find me. I think dying while sleeping would probably be best, or just a shot in the head, quick and without much pain. Though then comes the question about what comes afterwards...I really hope it's not reincarnation.

I would like to think something happens after death, But it's not likely what most religions make it out to be.

1 hour ago, Noamuth said:

That rememberence thread got me thinking about my own eventual demise.

If Warframe is still a thing when I die, I don't want one of those. Pages and pages of people sharing memories and only talking about the best parts of me - feels too...fake? Forced? Disgenuine!

I'm a pain in the a ss, I know this and most people I'm around know this.  I don't want to be built up as this beacon of everything good when I'm not.

Can we still make you into a beacon? We'll gather lumber, oil, and maybe some other people. Then use it to call for Rohan.