The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

i would bring a discussion to the table but those reasonings would be several pages long and i'd just look worse because i already b*tch so much here and you people deserve better than my laments

i'm not really contributing anything worthwhile or productive right now so i'll just show my failure arse out

and yet again when i say how i feel i fail to appear emotionally stable and seem like the biggest sh*thead in the world

i'm not broke

certainly not abused

i have nothing to complain about yet here i am b*tching about problems

basically i'm pathetic enough to make everyone do the fake little 'oh no i made someone feel worse' dance to escape from the moaning and whining

i've probably hurt many more feelings than i have done good so i don't really deserve that compassion anyways

so you ask why i'm morosely typing this

because i can't keep the lie i do this to hopefully make some fake little pity party in my head that can give the the love i don't deserve

think of it as me standing calmly smack-dab in the middle of sh*t creek in no mortal danger but still there while everyone else has inconspicuously lost their paddle

7 minutes ago, BrownStalin said:

Don't be so hard on your self. We all have those moments where we blow our lids.

the point is i have no reason to be so incompetent and complain but i do when i have a very good life going for me but all these shortcomings are slowly squandering that potential 

25 minutes ago, Postal_pat said:

The amount of personal things off-topic community has shared with each other is phenomenal. You just got to talk about it. Tell us........?

tell who what though

1 minute ago, TheMetrocop said:

the point is i have no reason to be so incompetent and complain but i do when i have a very good life going for me but all these shortcomings are slowly squandering that potential

How could you be squandering it? Just because you aren't the best at something doesn't mean you are a incompetent. No one is going to be good at everything (For instance. Me in English is like watching an illiterate tribesman do Algebra.) and just because you just so happened to be born into a very good life doesn't mean that you have to be the smartest person.

And complaining isn't something that you should be ashamed of (That is unless you do it every day). We all have those days when if feels like the world is out to ruin your day and sometimes you just gotta vent somewhere. I have a file on my laptop that is filled with complaints, if i hadn't come up with that idea i can guarantee you that half of my posts would be me complaining about things that no human should complain about.

2 minutes ago, BrownStalin said:

How could you be squandering it? Just because you aren't the best at something doesn't mean you are a incompetent. No one is going to be good at everything (For instance. Me in English is like watching an illiterate tribesman do Algebra.) and just because you just so happened to be born into a very good life doesn't mean that you have to be the smartest person.

And complaining isn't something that you should be ashamed of (That is unless you do it every day). We all have those days when if feels like the world is out to ruin your day and sometimes you just gotta vent somewhere. I have a file on my laptop that is filled with complaints, if i hadn't come up with that idea i can guarantee you that half of my posts would be me complaining about things that no human should complain about.

I write myself letters.  When I'm having a bad day, I'll read them and sometimes it makes me feel better - today is not as bad as that day was, so things do get better. 

3 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

I'm not even going to think about touching this argument. 

But you've already thought about it.

You're move, Cook3yman.

6 minutes ago, BrownStalin said:

if any other person I knew were in my fortunate situation they'd be tenfold better in life. i can't take advantage of that, and it makes me look like a giant f*ckwad.

i know my father had bipolar(which was the cause of his death when i was 3-4) but my case is much more akin to dysthymia. not going to be any more of a ^ss than i am and go off on a diagnosing spree

8 minutes ago, TheMetrocop said:

if any other person I knew were in my fortunate situation they'd be tenfold better in life. i can't take advantage of that, and it makes me look like a giant f*ckwad.

i know my father had bipolar(which was the cause of his death when i was 3-4) but my case is much more akin to dysthymia. not going to be any more of a ^ss than i am and go off on a diagnosing spree

You are not being an *ss. No one in here thinks of you like that and i feel bad with happened to you and your dad.

Also you can't guarantee that someone will be smarter due to a better life style. Using me as an example. If i was living the exact same life as you i can tell you the only major difference with me would most likely be a better eating habit and that is it. I know that i wouldn't do better in school or gain any ability to socialize fluidly with other people. That is not how things work.

26 minutes ago, TheMetrocop said:

No, it doesn't.

You can't hold yourself to invisible standards, it'll make You nuts.