Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

1 minute ago, Noamuth said:

Well, when the "hot topics" section was still around, this thread showed up there a lot.  It's been going for about 3 years now and has only dipped to second page 7 times.

Yes. We're also probably the reason hot topics doesn't exist anymore

Just now, LunarEdge7 said:

Heh, no wonder. I gotta say though, with your posts and upvotes you have.. do you live in this forum 24/7? xD

Posts in Off Topic do not go towards your overall post count (btw, I have at least another 12k worth of posts in OT)

Just now, Noamuth said:

DE should give us a badge.  We helped improve the community by removing a feature that encouraged spamming and fights.

Indeed. We are probably also the reason the servers don't crash anymore when LPW gets active

1 minute ago, Skycook3y said:

Indeed. We are probably also the reason the servers don't crash anymore when LPW gets active

Yes.  I remember they finally did that about the time we hit 7k pages.  It was so much fun when we got to a 1k page mark, we were posting so much to get the last few pages that not only was there a 2 minute delay in posts, but everywhere else on the forums was having serious issues.

quad posting, failed edits, misplaced topics that com mods were trying to move.

It was glorious.

3 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

Yes.  I remember they finally did that about the time we hit 7k pages.  It was so much fun when we got to a 1k page mark, we were posting so much to get the last few pages that not only was there a 2 minute delay in posts, but everywhere else on the forums was having serious issues.

It was glorious.

I wish I would have been there

41 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

It was glorious.

Oooooooh I remember that day.

Everything shattered like glass!

It was fabulous!

19 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

It's a shame they fixed the server to withstanding that kind of shtposting.

Yeah...

16 minutes ago, BrownStalin said:

I went to go look at page 10k and i realize that not that long ago, this place had a lot of RP.

Yes it did.

Actually half the reason I jumped ship for, like... half a year.

Glad it's gone.