Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

To introduce this new Conclave Mode, Teshin is rewarding Tenno who achieve each 48 hour task in the Navigation panel (including a new Landing Craft ornament)! It is available for a limited time, so prove your Quick Steel skill and earn your rewards before it is gone!

You have until Tuesday February 7th at 5 p.m. ET to earn your rewards!

Just now, Noamuth said:

To introduce this new Conclave Mode, Teshin is rewarding Tenno who achieve each 48 hour task in the Navigation panel (including a new Landing Craft ornament)! It is available for a limited time, so prove your Quick Steel skill and earn your rewards before it is gone!

urgh...

you know what the ornament looks like?

1 minute ago, Noamuth said:

If I knew what it would look like, I might actually consider doing it

1 hour ago, AerinSol said:

That is a continuation. I posted that trailer since there is going to be a new one after a decade! Also the quote is from one of the summons in that same game you posted. The one who throws rocks from a distant. Giant I think he was called.

I would be shocked if you didn't. You can start with the 80's games. There is 3. Then jump to the non-cannon 4 that we are talking about. The 2004 release for your PS2.

Because the 2004 release was non-cannon(released do to a legal loophole under the Bard name) the new one this year is known as the fourth installment.

Ack, I'm sorry, I only ever really used the shieldsmen in my time playing and getting dragged off with the demoness at the end.

23 minutes ago, Plushy said:

~nipple munch nom~ :T :Y :T :Y :T :Y :T :Y that's supposed to be faces of chewing... Incase it wasn't obvious. Not sure if it works or not.

I get the gist of it

20 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

eyes Plushy and covers nips

*pushes you and plushy towards each other*