The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

18 minutes ago, Unus said:

Independent hipsters? Isn't that an oxymoron? Also, can you specify an example? Also, that happens once before I believe, video gaming almost went extinct. I can't even remember what saved it so that I may stand here and gaze upon all the little stories resting on my shelf, a pity.

Star Wars, Skyrim is a pretty old IP, battlefield,cod,resident evil, Mario and Mass Effect are all series that should have found a conclusive end have not due to companies not wanting to be creative and are stretching it for the sake of profit.(Mass effect "ended" but the new one brought the same name and some races cause they were scared you would have to go into a new universe with no idea what to expect.)

16 minutes ago, BrownStalin said:

Star Wars, Skyrim is a pretty old IP, battlefield,cod,resident evil, Mario and Mass Effect are all series that should have found a conclusive end have not due to companies not wanting to be creative and are stretching it for the sake of profit.(Mass effect "ended" but the new one brought the same name and some races cause they were scared you would have to go into a new universe with no idea what to expect.)

Sorry for the delay, writing a character entry for another universe. Anyway, OH, I meant Independent hipster developers! My mind had already gone to the Call to Duty being sent out to many times and Final Fantasy never truely being final. Just wanted to see what strange flora would fill the gap Mass Effect style if/when the "old trees" of the gameing forest were to fall down.

Edited by Unus

13 hours ago, Postal_pat said:

More like how much thread the forum server can take.... there's an innuendo in there somewhere.

We're shoving more and more into the servers, seeing how much it can take.

read that in a breathy, amorous voice for full effect

5 hours ago, Noamuth said:

We're shoving more and more into the servers, seeing how much it can take.

read that in a breathy, amorous voice for full effect

The server already takes it all to the hilt with no problems, I say we have to expand this threads length and girth.