Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

9 minutes ago, Utarious said:

tfw finally decide to do war within, account is now locked in war within.

this is what i get for returning to this game.

They lock inactive accounts after X time to prevent anyone fiddling with them.

5 hours ago, Aeon66 said:

TBH focus 2.0 ruined the fun for me.

I was hoping they would give just blank focus points,  because they made such drastic changes to the focus schools, and now I have almost 3 mil points I won't use because I don't want either school they're in.

3 hours ago, MagPrime said:

I was hoping they would give just blank focus points,  because they made such drastic changes to the focus schools, and now I have almost 3 mil points I won't use because I don't want either school they're in.

I agree.

All the schools are of no interest to me. I only need my energy fix and there is no solution to it (as far as i know).

22 minutes ago, Aeon66 said:

I agree.

All the schools are of no interest to me. I only need my energy fix and there is no solution to it (as far as i know).

I wouldn't mind trying out Madurai but I have no interest in buying plat, to buy a lens, to then grind out millions more points.

I'm good.  Most of my gameplay that required the Zenurik bonuses can easily be replaced with hot keyed pancake spam.

16 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

I wouldn't mind trying out Madurai but I have no interest in buying plat, to buy a lens, to then grind out millions more points.

I'm good.  Most of my gameplay that required the Zenurik bonuses can easily be replaced with hot keyed pancake spam.

I preserve pads for emergency only (and i hate waiting for them), zenurik filled the gap i had in the energy department as i use rejuvenation (always) and i dont want to go back to energy siphon (which is very mediocre). I have used zenurik ever since i got there, and i balanced my builds around, because i like using abilities. Now i have to go back to a "boring monday" feel because there is nothing to fill that giant hole.

Edit: TBH this change just limits options, and i dont like that.

Edited by Aeon66

19 minutes ago, Aeon66 said:

I preserve pads for emergency only (and i hate waiting for them), zenurik filled the gap i had in the energy department as i use rejuvenation (always) and i dont want to go back to energy siphon (which is very mediocre). I have used zenurik ever since i got there, and i balanced my builds around, because i like using abilities. Now i have to go back to a "boring monday" feel because there is nothing to fill that giant hole.

Edit: TBH this change just limits options, and i dont like that.

I don't mind spamming pancakes, they're easy for me to make hundreds, but I understand where you're coming from.

• Like 2