Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

2 hours ago, MagPrime said:

So there's a place in the mall that you can pay by the hour to play xbox1, considering giving Warframe a spin there. 

Not sure how I feel about dating someone who plays on Xbox, even temporarily.

Image result for thinking gif

I suppose as long as you wash your hands immediately after finishing it should be fine, I don't need anything corrupting my attachment to the PC master race.

:clem:

7 hours ago, DeMonkey said:

Not sure how I feel about dating someone who plays on Xbox, even temporarily.

Image result for thinking gif

I suppose as long as you wash your hands immediately after finishing it should be fine, I don't need anything corrupting my attachment to the PC master race.

:clem:

So would now be the time to tell you I'm planning on buying a PS4...?

2 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

I'm getting it for Spiro.

As long as I can potentially one day play Uncharted 4, I'm totally on board with your decision :thumbup:

Only issue with coming from Ps3 to PC, I got into the exclusives and wasn't able to play the new games...

2 minutes ago, Sajochi said:

I'm not fully ded yet. just sort of half ded.

That's the best time to apply the fart gas though. When your fellow Tenno is lying on the floor helpless and can't resist and needs help getting up.

2 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

That's the best time to apply the fart gas though. When your fellow Tenno is lying on the floor helpless and can't resist and needs help getting up.

And with that I take my leave. was planning I streaming some warframe anyways and i need to let the chroma thread marinate. 

Just now, MagPrime said:

Strange, are off topic posts not showing up in recent activity for you guys as well?

Forums are pretty sketchy atm. Thread views not registering, posts not showing up in your profile feed, notifications going astray, excessive time for post to actually go through among other things.