Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

2 minutes ago, LightningsVengance said:

coughs as i come out of a pile of snow on Pluto ...I LIVEEE! i haven't been here in a while, what do y'all think of Garuda?

I dont have much too say since im stuck on poe : P as i havent finished my grind there. Though i dont know what to feel about her.

2 minutes ago, LightningsVengance said:

i am also stuck on PoE until some optimizations or something, but fortunately i was able to buy her and i like her.

Nice, im quite hesitant buying warframes (depending on my current plat balance), though if they have a horrible grind i tend to throw the wallet when the economy allows it. Though i like her alt helmet, that i was lucky enough to pick up rather quick.

1 minute ago, Aeon66 said:

Nice, im quite hesitant buying warframes (depending on my current plat balance), though if they have a horrible grind i tend to throw the wallet when the economy allows it. Though i like her alt helmet, that i was lucky enough to pick up rather quick.

That helmet does look pretty great... Have you seen the one for Nidus coming soon? f4b39b4dec65b982333ac5fa9dcd9703.jpg

15 hours ago, RWBY-WhiteRose said:

You didn’t.

I wished to end this thread in Corrupt A Wish, but evidently I canÂ’t yet.

You can always ask Vor for a favor, im sure he agrees to give a speech.

Edited by Aeon66

Il y a 2 heures, Stalker_Cake a dit :

if your ship breaks when you ram an even bigger ship, then you're doing something wrong

Should have done that with the fomorian.

We have what?....70 million liset.

Edited by angias