Jump to content
Mr.ElevenXI

Last post wins

Recommended Posts

On another note, send help. The people on my discord keep asking for delta rune and I'm starting to get scared. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On yet another note, no matter how many times I post, it says I've made 20 posts.

Also, Deltarune is free. Why not?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, (NSW)Gregory said:

Been there.

I blame work, distracting me from internet things as if it's important. 

3 minutes ago, Sajochi said:

On another note, send help. The people on my discord keep asking for delta rune and I'm starting to get scared. 

Delta rune? Game?

1 minute ago, (NSW)Gregory said:

On yet another note, no matter how many times I post, it says I've made 20 posts.

Off Topic doesn't increase post count.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, (NSW)Gregory said:



Also, Deltarune is free. Why not?

Toxic fandom. Better to avoid and play in private than stream it and attract them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

Tourettes suffers are special, they have their ways.

And you'll see the thread if you look.

but am lazy

15 minutes ago, Sajochi said:

On another note, send help. The people on my discord keep asking for delta rune and I'm starting to get scared. 

delta rune?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sajochi said:

On another note, send help. The people on my discord keep asking for delta rune and I'm starting to get scared. 

Drown them in cake :3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Il y a 5 heures, Stalker_Cake a dit :

keep me out of this

No.

You are a member of the stalker club, you have to your part.

Edited by angias

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, (NSW)Gregory said:

Undertale sequel/prequel/parallel universe/other

10 hours ago, Sajochi said:

@DeMonkey and @Stalker_Cake Yes it is a game and it is related to Undertale.

Then I can understand the hesitation. I've never heard anything good about the community, sadly.

Great things about the game, although I have no interest in it, but never anything good about the community.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DeMonkey said:

Then I can understand the hesitation. I've never heard anything good about the community, sadly.

Great things about the game, although I have no interest in it, but never anything good about the community.

I have too many things on my mind already. Don't throw in more stuff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, RWBY-WhiteRose said:

I have too many things on my mind already. Don't throw in more stuff.

Pineapple on pizza is a good thing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, (PS4)the-creeperman said:

Fruit does not belong on pizza.. you and my wife are communists.. bleh..

But tomatoes are a fruit...where do you think tomato sauce comes from...

KNyj.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, (PS4)the-creeperman said:

Fruit does not belong on pizza.. you and my wife are communists.. bleh..

*Russian anthem plays in the background*

17 minutes ago, Stalker_Cake said:

i don't like pizza

That's fine, pizza doesn't like you either :wink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Il y a 1 heure, (PS4)the-creeperman a dit :

But it's disguised as a vegetable so it doesn't count..

It doesn't need to be a vegetable, you just need to believe it's one.

Edited by angias

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't you just hate when threads that are completely unrelated to each other get merged and everything is now a confusing mess?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Sajochi said:

Don't you just hate when threads that are completely unrelated to each other get merged and everything is now a confusing mess?

Which thread are you talking about?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...