Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

On 2018-11-30 at 4:43 AM, Stalker_Cake said:

yes?

Maybe. 

On 2018-11-30 at 5:54 AM, angias said:

Indeed.

Saying re just to be afk moments later.

I'm not going to sit and stare at my phone, waiting for someone to respond.  Got sh!t to do and that's what notifications are for. 

2 minutes ago, Sajochi said:

Good news is, I can finally use the forums on my comp instead of my phone. Bad news is, Google is still not nice about giving me links. Also, how do I Nova? What is this frame? Why does she exist in a state of confusion for me?

Mod for speed, join survival, spam crack.

2 hours ago, Sajochi said:

Good news is, I can finally use the forums on my comp instead of my phone. Bad news is, Google is still not nice about giving me links. Also, how do I Nova? What is this frame? Why does she exist in a state of confusion for me?

Go for max duration, and then either minimum power strength for speed or 145% power strength for max slow (going above just increase the damage but not slowness). Thats the general consensus for how to configure her. Also while your Neutron Stars are active they provide a damage reduction dependent on the amount of orbs up.

For survivability, i find primed flow with quick thinking quite valuable. Dont forget to make use of the antimatter drop, its very powerful.

Edited by Aeon66

1 hour ago, Sajochi said:

Still don't understand nova. I am told I'm making missions go quickly and have been thanked a bit, but I have no idea what I'm doing. That explains my life perfectly. 

You will eventually get the hang of her at some point, she is fairly straight forward :3

On 2018-12-03 at 11:24 AM, Sajochi said:

Still don't understand nova. I am told I'm making missions go quickly and have been thanked a bit, but I have no idea what I'm doing. That explains my life perfectly. 

Not much to understand, her abilities don't really have a nuance to them.  They're some of the most straight forward abilities in the game.