Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Conveniently i have a riven waiting for Akvasto Prime, just need a Mesa Prime now.

17 hours ago, Postal_pat said:

America wouldn't allow it back in if Kinder did that. Having a toy wrapped in chocolate is what got them kicked out in the first place.

Its really silly that they arent allowed, how would you even fit that big orange "pill" in your mouth (especially for a child).

10 hours ago, Aeon66 said:

Conveniently i have a riven waiting for Akvasto Prime, just need a Mesa Prime now.

Its really silly that they arent allowed, how would you even fit that big orange "pill" in your mouth (especially for a child).

Yea, was a big surprise, and i got a riven too. All i need now is to build 2 vasto, since i refuse to use my previous 1

5 hours ago, Stalker_Cake said:

Yea, was a big surprise, and i got a riven too. All i need now is to build 2 vasto, since i refuse to use my previous 1

Same here, i have invested too much in it to let it go. The only issue is i dont have any relics for the vasto blueprint.

41 minutes ago, Aeon66 said:

Same here, i have invested too much in it to let it go. The only issue is i dont have any relics for the vasto blueprint.

think i have 5 or 6 forma in my vasto since it was so fun to use.

yesterday i grinded the relic in mithra until i could farm it in the bounties, preferably in fortuna due to the potential double reward from the bonus

16 minutes ago, Stalker_Cake said:

think i have 5 or 6 forma in my vasto since it was so fun to use.

yesterday i grinded the relic in mithra until i could farm it in the bounties, preferably in fortuna due to the potential double reward from the bonus

I hate farming interception, because its boring waiting for the counter reaching 100% (also quite slowish).

From what i noticed, so far, is that the bounties doesn't drop the Neo S3 relic that i need.

1 minute ago, Aeon66 said:

I hate farming interception, because its boring waiting for the counter reaching 100% (also quite slowish).

From what i noticed, so far, is that the bounties doesn't drop the Neo S3 relic that i need.

just have to wait for the right rotation, which is quite annoying