The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

23 минуты назад, Nova-IX сказал:

"yes operator, i will MURDER THE CRAP OUT make it so"

My Lords, while it certainly will be satisfying to purge this heresy in such a way, DE developers will be exterminated too. And puppies. And tacos. And Astronomicon.

Let’s take a more subtle approach.

Let’s send a Vanus Assassin after “it costs so much to develop a game, gamers don’t know what they want, our employees are happy and have no need of unions, its surprise mechanics” crowd. I am sure, he will find something... interesting.

il y a 4 minutes, rand0mname a dit :

My Lords, while it certainly will be satisfying to purge this heresy in such a way, DE developers will be exterminated too. And puppies. And tacos. And Astronomicon.

Let’s take a more subtle approach.

Let’s send a Vanus Assassin after “it costs so much to develop a game, gamers don’t know what they want, our employees are happy and have no need of unions, its surprise mechanics” crowd. I am sure, he will find something... interesting.

Send him/it? in a quest to ensure warframe longevity.

Edited by angias

1 минуту назад, angias сказал:

Send him/it? in a quest to ensure warframe longevity.

First, let’s ask our Infocyte to check Todd’s tax declarations and Twitter feed.

As a side project, he can manipulate social, economical and political currents in such a way, that selling nothing for money will not only become unprofitable, but also punishable by law.

As for Warframe longevity - a brilliant idea.  Another Infocyte for gathering constructive feedback, tracking down illegal platinum traders, beta-testing and helping with untangling that spaghetti code. Just keep him from regional chat.

29 minutes ago, Renegade343 said:

Inaros salad.

Always has sand in the salad.

16 minutes ago, angias said:

MagPrime will be happy.

We all get loser's salad.

Add Ember for extra roast and then its there.

weather is so hot and humid...feel like I am going to die...thank God I am not in some jungle or other wise I make the longest complain here of last post wins.  At the time my expression is like this

tenor.gif

Edited by ChaoticEdge

6 hours ago, (XB1)UpgradeAcorn989 said:

Death star

Image result for Death star gif

Or a meteor launcher

1 hour ago, ChaoticEdge said:

weather is so hot and humid...feel like I am going to die...thank God I am not in some jungle or other wise I make the longest complain here of last post wins.  At the time my expression is like this

tenor.gif

1 hour ago, ChaoticEdge said:

So true when it is hot and we are all ready to die or either find nice nice cooling climate planet right about now.

The house i spend my vacation in has 5 climate units in it. While outside 35+ C and no wind or clouds.

28 минут назад, Renegade343 сказал:

Blow up the sun. No more heat after a while.

Oh my. Such a grandiose, flashy and planet shattering solution for a medium nuisance. Which will create a much bigger problem for humanity.

Very Orokin like. Not that I think that you are a time traveling Orokin or something.

Anyway, can you do me a favor and not experiment on any weird meaty mold in your fridge, please?

Edit: it’s 13C at my place now. Cold.

Edited by rand0mname