Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

à l’instant, seprent a dit :

Cephalon talva has incapacitated the tenno she may now begin to calm down and be treated for mild overheating 

She is a little bit savage when stressed.

I want to bring her to place that is fresh, safe and most importantly a place she doesn't feel traped in.

1 minute ago, angias said:

She is a little bit savage when stressed.

I want to bring her to place that is fresh, safe and most importantly a place she doesn't feel traped in.

Talva would like to point out this place is safe she was contained in this room and rested on the block so she would calm down and cool down her freak out was her own fault but do wait a bit were about to exit the void 

à l’instant, seprent a dit :

Talva would like to point out this place is safe she was contained in this room and rested on the block so she would calm down and cool down her freak out was her own fault but do wait a bit were about to exit the void 

She would prefer a place not controled by you or talva.

Just now, angias said:

She would prefer a place not controled by you or talva.

hmph 

screen turns off as ship drops out of the void

well talva is mad ship won't be moving for a few hours 

sees the slight mess of things

huh guess the beach adventure is canceled then? 

il y a 1 minute, seprent a dit :

funnily enough that is were i asked talva to take us i wanted to go to the beach 

Can we give a robot body of humanoid size and shape to talva, so nova-ix doesn't freak out in your ship.

Talva should keep some data to herself in order to not disturb too much new guess.

Can we give a robot body of humanoid size and shape to talva, so nova-ix doesn't freak out in your ship.

Talva should keep some data to herself in order to not disturb too much new guess.

Talva is military i guess i could ask her to be more subtle but idk how that would work out and i think talva prefer being a ship but if you want to try i guess we can 

Talva....you want to go to the beach?

I have some sort of plan that would help nova accept you.

Cephalon talva is listening tenno 

screen behind you turns on showing a pale purple diamond shape with a few faint cracks along the edges 

unless it involves crashing this ship into the largest populated grineer area then talva will not listen she would ask you where it is and start warming up the barrels of the broadside to make some holes 

il y a 12 minutes, seprent a dit :

Cephalon talva is listening tenno 

screen behind you turns on showing a pale purple diamond shape with a few faint cracks along the edges 

unless it involves crashing this ship into the largest populated grineer area then talva will not listen she would ask you where it is and start warming up the barrels of the broadside to make some holes 

Well we can do that.

But what i suggest is a remote body for you. It's usage would be has diverse has your need. For example: A scout that could complement and expand your detection capacity.  Actually you could do full operation controled by you.

It would help some new guess to feel more at ease to be greeted by a visual entity.

Edited by angias

Just now, angias said:

Well we can do that.

But what i suggest is a remote body for you. It's usage would be has diverse has your need. For example: A scout that could complement and expand your detection capacity.  Actually you could do full operation controled by you.

It would help some new guess to feel more at ease to be greeted by a visual entity.

Cephalon talva likes the tenno's way of thinking show talva what you had in mind for this visual entity 

5 minutes ago, angias said:

Well we can do that.

I have a feeling you might be playing ME3 lately.

il y a 8 minutes, seprent a dit :

Cephalon talva likes the tenno's way of thinking show talva what you had in mind for this visual entity 

A humanoid body that is similar to ours in size and proportion.

Résultats de recherche d'images pour « mass effect 3 edi »

This only serve has a visual example.

I will let you chooses the different assets and properties of the remote body.

Just now, angias said:

A humanoid body that is similar to ours in size and proportion.

This only serve has a visual example.

I will let you chooses the different assets and properties of the remote body.

That works for Cephalon Talva and it lets me hold a firearm for once i am excited and its not about punching holes in a enemy vessels