Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't trade and relays are all empty

Pandabarrel

So title, but this happened with 4 people, and 1. they did not show up in my dojo, I tested this by having them go to a specific teleporter that I was next to, we could not see each other, and their icons did not appear on the minimap. 2. They would not appear in the trade list, I asked if they 2FA enabled and they said yes, I also have it enabled, I have a Fae Path Ephem to prove it. 3. I tried to relog and retry the trade and the same thing happened. I went ahead and checked if my firewall settings were being weird and anything with Warframe in the title has an exception. This feels like a rather serious bug and I hope it can be solved quickly so I can get back to trading.

fTAb0Ay.jpg

pYSUKH6.jpg

Edit: Apparently Hubs such as Dojos and Relays are down rn 😞

Edited by Pandabarrel
Images, Clarifying title, update

Yeap, same happened to me. I also have the 2-factor on and tried to relog (and the other person too). Seems like all public areas (dojos, relays, cetus and fortuna) are down. People were talking about it in the region chat. We can't see each other and, therefore, we can't trade.

Same thing is happening to me. I had a few trades lined up and none of them worked. It shows them in the group but they're not in the dojo or the trade list. Very annoying because I was trying to buy the last parts I needed for the new primes and now I'm forced to wait until DE gets around to fixing this.

I've just encountered this too.  Seems like trading is 100% impossible right now.  Logged out & back in, and people I tried to trade with reported they were having the same problem.  I even tried inviting someone to my orbiter, then going together to the dojo, but that also failed.  They were stuck in loading for awhile then finally it failed.  Nothing to do except wait for action on DE's part.