Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orokin Tea Set

So... I started to play the game a bit more of a year ago, so its not exactly I surprse what I missed it but...

There was a Orokin Tea Set for our orbiter??? (just learned with random chance in a video) Please tell me what that is going to come back someday, even as a buy for plat decoration, I need that!

Edited by KikuVasNormandy

It was available right before The Sacrifice update, you were really close.

Stalker noggle was distributed in the same way (before The Second Dream update) and it did indeed return later, so I guess tea set will also be available in future as a Twitch drop or something like that.

• Like 1

hace 14 minutos, Ksaero dijo:

It was available right before The Sacrifice update, you were really close.

Stalker noggle was distributed in the same way (before The Second Dream update) and it did indeed return later, so I guess tea set will also be available in future as a Twitch drop or something like that.

I see, thanks! Well, we can hope!

I would definitely buy another one and they could make it so its for real moneys and not platinum.

Maybe even make it a recurring event each year around the time of his untimely demise.

Edited by svegurok

I start playing way before the sacrifice. Yet is the first time I ever hear about the tea, now that you can buy the Shawzin in the market and people are saying they would prefer that over the tea, as a reward from the quest. Like Inaros mummy jar. No idea how I miss it! 

It looks cool, so it sucks that we miss it. But would be cool to see it come back even if it is for plat.