Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Are You Enjoying What You Enjoy In Warframe?

Niryco

Simple question, not meant to be a play of words but it comes out this way.

So are you doing your best to enjoy what you most enjoy of warframe?

For me it is finally acquiring the braton prime and walking it to level 30. The joy this weapon is and the feeling of fast paced adrenaline action which is the joy of warframe to me.

Edited by Jacate

I enjoyed grinding and watching my warframe and weapon grow in power, becoming an efficient destroyer of everything.

But at this point, I've achieved the "level cap" so to say. I forma'd several times a few of most powerful weapon as well as my favorite warframes, and outfitted them with maxed out mods.

So... in the end, I just sit around... being bored. 

There's not much for me to "enjoy" anymore. 

I enjoyed grinding and watching my warframe and weapon grow in power, becoming an efficient destroyer of everything.

But at this point, I've achieved the "level cap" so to say. I forma'd several times a few of most powerful weapon as well as my favorite warframes, and outfitted them with maxed out mods.

So... in the end, I just sit around... being bored. 

There's not much for me to "enjoy" anymore. 

Yep i know what you mean too, the length is indeed a short one. Also why forma your most powerful weapon? Why not your most favourite?

Yep i know what you mean too, the length is indeed a short one. Also why forma your most powerful weapon? Why not your most favourite?

Money, mostly. My disposable income isn't as flexible as many others, so when it comes to using Forma, I had to make every single one count. 

But there was ONE weapon that I maxed out that isn't considered top-tier; Braton. 

I loved that weapon, and used it since mastery rank 1. 

Kinda like childhood toy that you couldn't let go. 

Braton's the only weapon I forma'd only because I enjoyed using it.

Money, mostly. My disposable income isn't as flexible as many others, so when it comes to using Forma, I had to make every single one count. 

But there was ONE weapon that I maxed out that isn't considered top-tier; Braton. 

I loved that weapon, and used it since mastery rank 1. 

Kinda like childhood toy that you couldn't let go. 

Braton's the only weapon I forma'd only because I enjoyed using it.

Agree wholeheartedly, Braton is indeed the only weapon i never hate using, it is very...... enjoyable =D

Right now I am enjoying Warframe.
I am currently working on getting all the non-prime weapons to level 30, almost done.

The new mod system (where you can use the same mod on every frame/weapon without taking it off) made the game alot more joy-able for me. I can finally use a different frame each round without having to deal with mods.

Not sure what I will do after I got every item in the game to 30. I will probably make an "endgame" weapon

Simple question, not meant to be a play of words but it comes out this way.

So are you doing your best to enjoy what you most enjoy of warframe?

For me it is finally acquiring the braton prime and walking it to level 30. The joy this weapon is and the feeling of fast paced adrenaline action which is the joy of warframe to me.

if i only knew where to locate such a weapon

The gameplay itself is average & the gun play doesn't feel too inspired. Though it's fun to jump around the place dodging bullets, that kinda got old at Mastery Rank 3-4.

What really keeps me playing the game isn't the theme of "Space Ninjas" or the whole "Trololol humans are the bad guyz & dey r sl0w" (though they're pretty interesting), but rather how rewarding it feels to, for example, beat 30+ waves in a defense mission. Or one time where my friend and I played in the Survival event with just the two of us (Nyx & Ash) and got 27 minutes (without the uber strong weapons). That's where I get my "fun" out of. Also listening to random podcasts and grinding in Xini with the Torid/Boltor is always fun.

I'll probably keep playing Warframe for quite some time, since I just love the game now (go on daily :D). Though I've only spent 25$ so far on this game for about 2k plat (75% coupon), I'll probably spend more, so long as DE doesn't screw up.

Edited by EnDleSsPhantom

I've been playing since CB. I've enjoyed it for a long, long time now. I simply enjoy just running around, killing stuff. 

Honestly the thing keeping me here is DE. They make me wanna see how far this game will progress. Thus, I do throw my money at them, even when they make mistakes. I wish to see this game succeed. So that's why I am here and enjoying the experience. The grind isn't that fun, sure (and this is coming from an old WoW player), but I still do it. I am motivated. I love this company and game. Everything in it is fun, to a point at least.

Mag Prime was literally the only thing I was looking forward to in this update.

Pretty sure I'm going to enjoy it so much. Thanks, DE.

Good luck getting her =D

I enjoy the game whenever I look at my noble idle stance Ash with Uru scarf, Acrid, Ogris, and Orthos.

There's just something that makes me enjoy looking at my Ash all OP lookin.

I wish i have ash nowz

I still enjoy playing this game (though not always, been playing since late February), it's also fun to help with the beta testing. It's strange but I actually enjoy beta testing the game and giving feedback since I like helping people, it makes me happy o:

Edited by R3leaZ

I'm a grinder and enjoy doing it.

I like to grind my way to warframes and weapons I want and then level them up.

So for me, what the game has to offer still is enjoyable.

So you tolerate and enjoy grinding, that is cool since almost no one likes it