Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ask Me Anything!

RNG_God

when will I get hunt down by stalker?

Ask The Erebus. I only control his loot.

When can i have my Hell's chamber? my Strun baby is crying. I sacrificed lot of time already...

If you are talking about the normal Strun then I may take pity on you, The Wraith however, will only mean more pain for you.

Also, your time is of no use to me. I only accept Virgins, Livestock and Tears as sacrifices. 

Edited by RNG_God

False idols.

You see, when you get right down to it, the only true higher power is Chaos, of which, I am the embodiment. 

The worship of false idols is punishable by Shotgun Ammo Box 0's. Yes I know DE removed them, but I can bring them back.

Oh noes! Glad I only believe in the RNG God then :o

*Deposits sacrifices in honor for giving him all Nekros parts in 3 runs*

Would you mind bringing some chaos to my thread oh great RNG_God?

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/112339-herp-derp-derp-derp/?p=1301291

Also I gave my daily sacrifice I hope you like baby goat virgins.

Chaos does not take requests. Only pity.

why is it when you said that I thought of this?

original.gif

also, I'd like to thank you for giving me all the Banshee pieces within 5 runs :D

I show leniency to any lover of Banshee.

I believe it was about 12 or 14 hours ago I did an alert that got me what i believe was some type of rubedo spiked bat, a clan mate is saying it was just a skin, I built it and claimed it but when I checked my inventory its no where to be found. If we don't have a slot available for a weapon do we get notified or does the weapon just disappear? 

I gave all my sacrifices to the Token_God and he isn't responding... can I.O.U in exchange for bountiful harvest of rare mods?

Worshiping false idols is not something you wish to do with me around.

Are you a acutely Magic 8-Ball ? If so will I ever take Blacksmithing as hobby ?

Would a magic 8 ball have kept Hells Chamber away from you for so long after you reset? And blacksmithing is not my department, nor is predicting the future. All I can say on that front is, MORE CHAOS

I believe it was about 12 or 14 hours ago I did an alert that got me what i believe was some type of rubedo spiked bat, a clan mate is saying it was just a skin, I built it and claimed it but when I checked my inventory its no where to be found. If we don't have a slot available for a weapon do we get notified or does the weapon just disappear? 

Dagger Axe is a skin for the Scindo. Build that and then you can use it.