The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Are You Aware That You Made Bows Useless ?

Z3R0cz

so well yeah Bows.. theyre silent, well but with these new mods everything is silent (Banshee's 3 is useless now too.. )
even damn Ogris ( i heard its silent even without mods ? REALLY ? ) also you want to make Damage different, if youre gonna make able any weapon have Armor penetration with mod, you can easily delete all bows, or somehow buff them..
i was hunting for Paris prime like crazy ( still dont have it ) but now that i realized its good kind of only for Stealth (can 1 hit alot of enemies) maybe killing bosses.. i can just pick Soma,add silent mod and just have most OP "bow" ever made..

Sorry for my english but i hope you Get my point.
Basically Buff bows theyre useless now
( 30% chance to boom ? ognis, Silent ? any weapon with mod, Kill 2 enemies in one hit ? Soma kill 10 enemies in 5 sec without charging, crit chance ? well Soma.. i dont really see any + of having bow... )

Bows are not useless at all.

They're very good for killing even in the middle of a ton of enemies. They can kill multiple enemies in a line without puncture (works a bit better with it), can kill a spread of enemies with Thunderbolt (don't know how Thunderbolt is for damage at the moment though), and I'm still one hitting level 90s-100s with Paris Prime.

I know they were originally intended for stealth but stealth isn't all they're useful for.

Bows are not useless at all.

They're very good for killing even in the middle of a ton of enemies. They can kill multiple enemies in a line without puncture (works a bit better with it), can kill a spread of enemies with Thunderbolt (don't know how Thunderbolt is for damage at the moment though), and I'm still one hitting level 90s-100s with Paris Prime.

I know they were originally intended for stealth but stealth isn't all they're useful for.

^

i can kill even large groups of enemies with bows without trouble.

Bows have a lower base damage than say, Lanka, but they can CC better. Corpse Cannons is the defining factor that keeps Bows great even if they don't have as much base damage. Lanka can kill one enemy with one shot, a bow might take two or three, but that enemy could take out or severely damage 10 or 15 enemies behind him.

bows are also cool. 

Edited by taiiat

I use certain weapons because I like them for one reason or another.

Not because they have the highest chance of getting the most kills before the other players in the lobby.

In saying the above, it all comes down what you want to use.

Personally I can not stand bows.

Edited by VER1

Meanwhile a massive damage overhaul is coming to all weapons soon with the damage system update......

So you never know Bow's could really get to be something special there. Instead of complaining about how bad bows are... You should make thread detailing exactly what you want from a bow in the new damage system.

DE needs to remember this is supposed to be a ninja themed game. Looks more like a noobtube party with all these ogris users, reminds me of BF3's metro map where everyone had a noobtube attached to their primary -  . -

The devs do remember that.... But warframe is, and I quote, a "Cooperative Shooter."

the word shooter implies guns...

the word gun is very broad...

and the devs can do whatever the damn well please