Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

nightwave on saturday night instead pls

Kalrizion

every weekend I have nothing to do until the next nightwave week to start then when it comes at 1900 sunday night i try to rush through whatever missions there are so i dont need to worry about them throughout the week. 

please make nightwave weeks start saturday night so we still have time to finish lastweek's but also get a good 24 hour headstart on the next week's.

So instead of starting it as the week starts (most logical guess for everyone at first glance), you would have DE set a purely arbitrary date? I get why, but two things:

• Why not Friday instead, since that's when weekend usually starts for most people?
  • Not all of us have our "weekends" on Friday-Sunday. Some players do work over the weekend and take days off during the week. This isn't meant to say the schedule should cater to weekend-working players, it's just to point out how there's always someone who draws the short straw and has to adapt.

So Sundays/Mondays, as currently is, seems both logical and as good as any time of the week.

Edited by (PS4)Hikuro-93

Timezones.  No time is suitable for everyone across the whole world.  For me it changes at 1am Monday morning so I don't even have Sunday night to start it, I do what I can on weeknights and finish it off with friends at the weekend.  Keeping it resetting at 0:00 GMT, as it currently does, is the closest thing they have to not showing favouritism.

36 minutes ago, Kalrizion said:

every weekend I have nothing to do until the next nightwave week to start then when it comes at 1900 sunday night i try to rush through whatever missions there are so i dont need to worry about them throughout the week. 

please make nightwave weeks start saturday night so we still have time to finish lastweek's but also get a good 24 hour headstart on the next week's.

I can manage to get my Nightwave done well before the weekend, because I take it in small doses because they are supposed to be all week long challenges. I don’t see them changing things because it I still convenient for one person who likes to single day their weeklies.